Does ANYONE know the Neon Tutu clothing recipe??!?!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Does ANYONE know the Neon Tutu clothing recipe??!?!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Moonblossom167 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

cutefinn373

Hi guys, cutefinn373 here! I have been recently having a LOT of trouble trying to find out the neon tutu recipe. i would like you guys to leave some suggestions. If someone comments, i try and it works, i will post another forum of someone finding out the recipe, and giving it to ya’ll! i will also give tribute to that person on that forum.( ______________ <- some ones to be tribute.)

While I do not know it, I can say a few things. First, a lot of people believe that the black vest is in the recipe since in a hint it says “blast in the past clothing” and the black vest has a description like that. (It was on Ask Plumpy Hints or something like that lol) We have found out that black vest + fff (florescent flip flops) + everything = pw (patchwork) So most likely fff is not in the recipe. Also, neon wig is probably not in it because Ganz wouldn’t be that mean to have an that’s not able to be get 24/7. Also, black vest + retro rainbow belt + everything = pw, black vest + ruby slippers + everything = pw, black vest + ballet tights + everything = pw, black vest + rainbow boots + everything = pw. Good luck and we must figure out this recipe It’s been two years! Ganz should give us another hint and/or the whole recipe!

monarch02WK

It is unknown at the moment.

gracefulruby

Look it up on YouTube, they might have some hints or tips! ;D

Priceless

I HOPE WE CAN MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Priceless

The Florescent Flip Flops are NOT in it is one hint. Here is my list of what could be in it: Rainbow Swimsuit,Retro Rainbow Belt, Ruffled Skirt, Turquoise Ruffled Skirt, Black Vest,Funky Neon Fro’. Try these and by the way the Funky Neon Fro’ is Curio Shop only and the Rainbow Swimsuit is Umm idk x-D

monarch02WK

The Florescent Flip Flops are (let me repeat that) ARE in it. Stop saying they’re not!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.