Does anyone like the idea of a snowflake rat/mouse?

Home Forums Pets – Archives Does anyone like the idea of a snowflake rat/mouse?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Iluvsticker

Hi! I have an idea for a webkinz snowflake rat/mouse. Does anyone like the idea? No mean comments please! If you want to support it scroll down. Hope you like the idea!

I don’t really like mice or rats, BUT, I think it would be cool if they made a snowflake rat/mouse, reason being is that it would be a nice change, I like it when ganz comes out with pets that don’t come out often. So yeah, I think it is a pretty COOL idea! (get it?) ~wildpuppiessk8

Iluvsticker

Why do people not like it?

Stealthstorm

Hey Sticker!!!! I LOVE ALL ANIMALS! But I have to say I’d rather have it be a mouse than a rat…I hope this isn’t considered a mean comment! I love mice! They are adorable, so I’d vote for a grey and white mouse, since I already have the white one. :D ~Stealthstorm

chillylily

There’s no way to say this nicely: I hate rats!!!! Sorry :(

Iluvsticker

It is okay. A lot of people hate rats ( even though I love them ). I am glad you are expressing your opinion but is sais no mean comments. P.S. if you like mice ( which you probably don’t either ) then it can also be a mouse

Iluvsticker

It is okay

sure i guess so i mean i love all animals except insects and spiders so sure ~Texas Girl

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.