~~~Donation Center for Girlsrule122345~~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~~~Donation Center for Girlsrule122345~~~

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Girlsrule122345 10 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

imSanta

Hiya! Our fellow Newz member, girlsrule122345, cannot get into her main account. :( Unfortunately, she had to start a new one from scratch, and doesnt have many items. I want to do a Donation Center for her. :D Basically, you can just send stuff (anything, if u dont want it anymore) to her new account so she can get back up and going again! :D Im sure she will appreciate our efforts. her new UN is gracie10294. THANKS GUYS!!!! :D

imSanta

Im glad u like my idea girlsrule i jst wanted ppl to help you!!!!!! :D and i will send the bunny slips as soon as i can ;)

Thank you Imsanta and, this is. My last comment though :( i will send you a gift in return see you in ww! :)

thank you everyone for the gifts I tried to send back my best items next time I will send everyone three!! :D

no. you have to know your secret code and it was on my webkinz but I lost it.

Girlsrule, do you really actually need some stuff? :O I can get you some stuff as like a thank you gift for the webkinz 8 day stuff you gave me. Also this is a suggestion. I was in a similar situation with my first account. I had changed the password long ago and couldn’t get on. If that’s the case for you, you just need to find one of your webkinz tags and enter it in to get a new password then go into your account. Hope this helps! ~Be the fudge

Fudge did you get the webkinz day prizes

yes it is thanks fudge and if you would like to send me a thank you gift you can it doesn’t matter really I had extras :)

here’s my list of free stuff!; CLOOOTHES: wild watermelon shirts (as much as she needs.), webkinz gown, webkinz visor hat, purple wizard shoes, robe, and hat, 2 clown wigs, black soccer shorts, red and white soccer uniform shirt, Candy tank top, magical forest charm top hat, umbrella hat, Bunny bow hat, a wild west dress, starlight headress and dress, piligrim pants, 2 jumbo sunglasses, 4 blue bunny top hats, easter basket hat, 2 eggselent pajama onesies, magic w toque, shimmering gold dress, ballerina costume, red polka dot dress, trading card game outfit, camo tank top, true love face paint, magic w shades, winter games boots, fred rover blazer, amythest tiara, zangoz slippers, lady pilgrim dress and bonnet, face paint, camping shoes, vampires costume, life guard jacket, FURNITURE: santakinz toy train, Bone couch, doggy dining table, Pyramid walpaper, dance recital chair, Kinzpost mailbox, Plumpy’s chair, 2 boomin green chairs, Zingoz bounce ball, zum balloon, sweet ‘n treets flooring, four way intersection, 2 curvy streat tiles, green stage light, pink petunias, santakinz’ dining chair, ruby gemlamp, flower power wind turbine, sweetheqarts bead, persephone disign maniquine, AND THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey! um I will take the eggcellent onsie 1 pair and 1 blue bunny top hat whats your un? I will send you a gift back to ;) my un is gracie10294

Hi Mosaic, I’m interested in your lady pilgrim dress and bonnet.

everyone thanks I do appreciate it thank you :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.