Donations Center 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations Center 2

This topic contains 91 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  LexyMonster 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

nuggets1

Hey guys! Decided to make Donations Center 2 because right now my other forum is a little crazy. I will be making a donation list soon. Thanks for coming! :D

Artisticat

@TimeTravelingChick Hun, I can’t send you your items if you don’t accept my friend request. It’s not the same name as it is on here. My UN on Webkinz is KittyKatCutie. If you want your items, send me a friend request this time and I’ll send it over. I already gave someone else the hat, but I can still send you the popcorn! Thanks.

Artisticat

@Nuggets1 I would love the Monster (under the) Bed and bouquet of balloons to KittyKatCutie, please! :D

@Becky71W Hi Becky! I’m looking for some psi, and I was wondering if you could help me? I need: Chillaxin’ couch, Golden honey waterfall (BIG want), Spring melody harp (another fairly big want), Rockerz fox jeans, and a rockerz pyro performance stage. If you have any of this for trade, JLMK, and I’ll try and work something out with you. Un: crescentcandy. (Posting this on both threads, in case it doesn’t take on one.)

Hi there Abi. I would like the calico cat psf. Thanks.

nuggets1

Ok here is my Donations list! :Clothes: Red and gold Soccer Jersey, Magic W face stickers,Face paint,Dancing shoes,wild west dress,sparkly silver suit jacket, and gold modern vampire belt. Items: Monster (under the) bed, bouquet of balloons,western movie poster, and poison ivy plant. Food: summer jelly beans,festive fruit punch,candy cream ice cream,webkinz roll cake, gummy zum, chocolate covered carrots,gummy balloons, and calico cat, pizzazy pup,peace unicorn,clover cat, pom pom kitty,pink pony,blue fadoodle,American albino, and pink poodle PSFs.

ancharlina

could i have the Red and gold Soccer Jersey, Dancing Shoes and Monster bed? My UN is ancharlina

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.