Donations Center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations Center

This topic contains 121 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hello! I think it’d be cool if we had a place to give items we might not want to those who might need them. So, anyone who has stuff to give away, please make a little list here. If this goes through, I’ll make a list of the stuff I have (but its kinda small at the moment). Thanks for stopping by! –Maddie :)

chillylily

Here is my list of donations: Friends 4 ever heart chair, Powerful pedestal, 2 Gold modern vampire belts, Chocolate ribbon, Alyssa cookie, Magic forest travel poster, 2 Scorpio symbol wall decorations. Remember to tell me your un! Mine is friend2day

Hi chillylily, if you still have the heart chair I would like it! my username is same here and I think we are friends already on WW. Feel free to look at my list again!

chillylily

Hey Maddie, I would like the Luminorb floor lamp please. Thank you! My un is friend2day

Madukayil

Hey Lily! Just sent the dress: enjoy! –Maddie :)

Thanks, maddie, for the dress! I just got it. I have a donation list: 1 turquoise hoodie, 2 tap dancing shoes, full frog prince costume or seperate pieces, bee shoes, pink pony sparkle dress, fast food waiter outfit and visor, fall cabbie coat, 2 250 kinzcash coins, 3 50 kinzcash coins, 30%off w shop coupon, 2 20%off wshop coupons, 3 cat tunnels, 20 pumpkin seeds, 4 sparky bobblehead toys, 2raziel plush toys, 4 wacky zingoz 600 trophies, webkinz friends calming candles, 4 fire log baskets(holiday 2013), 1 apple basket, 2 principal office windows, 2 pressed leaf wall plates, 7 cinnamon stick houses, fall festival place setting, 5 glowing fall lanterns, 3 bunny clowns, 3 bouquet of marigolds, 6 autumn rake wreaths, and 2 pj collie plushes. Anybody may have as much as they need. I also have a little contest for a witch’s brew bathtub(black cat psi), guess a number between 1 and 10, the first person to come up with the right number gets it. Have fun!-calitigertuxedo

chillylily

Hey calitigertuxedo, I would like 5 pumpkin seeds. Thank you! I would also like to enter the contest for the bathtub. My guess is 8! And my un is friend2day

cutieny2008

Hi Cali! I’d like to have a pair of tap dancing shoes and a wacky zingoz trophy. My UN is the same as here. Thanks so much!

Sorry, cutieny, for getting back so late. I will friend you and send them over :)!

I will send you the seeds, 3 today, two tommorow. Your guess was so close! thats a hint for other people. But I will send you something cool for entering anyways. -calitigertuxedo

Hi, I would like the frog prince costume if you still have it (whole costume) Thanks! And 3.

Sure, I will add you and send it over :). If 3 is your guess, sorry! Its higher!

Narnian100

Hey calitigertuxedo! Do you still have the webkinz friends calming candles? I really need them. My user is Narnian100. Thank you so much! ~Narnian100 aka SnowBell~

Hi narnian100, i do and will friend you and send them over :)

Madukayil

Hey CTT! Any fall prizes you can spare would be great, cuz I got zero of those. If you don’t have any to spare, that’s absolutely fine. ;) –Maddie :D

Hi Cali. If you have an extra Wacky 600 trophy, I would like one please. Also if you still have any marigolds, I would like one of those too. Thanks! ~MORHB~

Im pretty sure I have both, and will add you and send them over :).

ImaPepper

Hi, Calitigertuxedo! I would love the frog prince hat and shoes, if they are still available. I’m hoping to complete my costume, LOL! :-) My username is Ilse2010. Thanks for reading!

I have 30 extra panda shirts from the perfect time for pandas promotion that I’m willing to give away for free. Does anyone want some?~SC

Hi SC. I would like 2 shirts please. My UN is the same as here. Thanks! ~MORHB~

Hi MORHB! You’re welcome! I will send the shirts ASAP. Have a sweet day!~SC PS:my username is VBS123

cutie135

I would love two panda shirts too please. I am guessing this was a promotion from before I started playing and I love Pandas :) So jlmk if you have any left and thank you so much! crissy135

Hi cutie135! Don’t worry. I have 28 shirts left. I will friend you right away and send the two shirts. :) My username is VBS123. Have a sweet day!~SC

ImaPepper

Hello, SC! I would love two shirts, if you still have them. My username is Ilse2010; I’ll send you a friend request. Thanks!

3 panda shirts please and gonna go through my dock now bye

cutieny2008

Hi! I also would like a Movie Star White Dress if you still have any. Thanks much! My UN is the same as here.

Madukayil

Hi cutieny2008! I sent a friend request to the same user as here: hope I got it right. I’ll send over the dress ASAP. Thanks! Enjoy! –Maddie :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.