Donations Center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations Center

This topic contains 121 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hello! I think it’d be cool if we had a place to give items we might not want to those who might need them. So, anyone who has stuff to give away, please make a little list here. If this goes through, I’ll make a list of the stuff I have (but its kinda small at the moment). Thanks for stopping by! –Maddie :)

pigsrock9876

Hey Narnian do you think I could possibly have your yellow plasma ball. I have sent you a friend request and I would be so Grateful!!!

Madukayil

Hey CTT! Thanks so much for the fall prizes! I really love them, and they go great in my fall room. Thanks again!!! –Maddie :)

ushie135

Hi Maddie! I hope you are doing well. What a great forum you started:) I wanted to let you know I got a package from you yesterday that had some headbands in it. I wanted to check and make sure you did not mean to send it to someone else on this page. JLMK and I can send them back to you or to whoever you wanted to have them, ok? Thanks crissy135

Chilllily, If you still have the heart chair, i would like it! Thanks!

User EmiliaGG do you still have the hay bales starting a horse yard

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.