Donations Center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations Center

This topic contains 121 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hello! I think it’d be cool if we had a place to give items we might not want to those who might need them. So, anyone who has stuff to give away, please make a little list here. If this goes through, I’ll make a list of the stuff I have (but its kinda small at the moment). Thanks for stopping by! –Maddie :)

Stealthstorm

I have Superstar Sneakerss, Navy Suit Jacket, Pirate Princess Hat, and Sacred Pyramid Paper. Sorry I do not have much! ~SS

carstella

Hey everyone! I am looking for a Raziel plushie, full frog prince costume, two panda shirts, and one scorpio wall symbol! If you have these items, let me know! Thanks! ~Carstella

Hi carstella! I have tons of panda shirts, several extra Raziel plushes and I think I have the scorpio wall symbol somewhere. I have to check, then I’ll let you know. Please friend me! I’m VBS123. Have a sweet day!~SC

Madukayil

Hey CTT! I really love all those fall fest items! Thanks so much for bothering to help me out! If you ever need anything, JLMK! –Maddie :)

pigsrock9876

Hey birdseye do you think I could possibly have the berry scarecrow. I have already sent you a friend request it is okay if you no longer have it by then though. I also have a small list that I will post soon!!

pigsrock9876

Hey MORHB do you think I could have the happily ever after cake. I think we are all ready friends my username is brownsuger1234567890 (Sugar is spelled with a รจ`)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.