Donations Center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations Center

This topic contains 121 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hello! I think it’d be cool if we had a place to give items we might not want to those who might need them. So, anyone who has stuff to give away, please make a little list here. If this goes through, I’ll make a list of the stuff I have (but its kinda small at the moment). Thanks for stopping by! –Maddie :)

Hi Maddie. A little while back we did a trade. You asked if I had sent the screen, which I thought I did and asked if you had gotten it. I didn’t hear back from you so I thought I sent it. I had someone tell me I sent them a screen, which I don’t remember doing, so I think I might have sent it to the wrong person somehow. Did you get the screen from me? If not, I’m so sorry and will be sending it as soon as you answer back. ~MORHB~

ImaPepper

I really like this idea! My computer is too slow for the trading rooms, so this is a great way to offer items to other members. I’m still going through my items, but here’s a list so far: Birthstone gem lamps, I have a few of each month; makeup kit; sham rockin’ bandana; bad fairy t-shirt; good fairy t-shirt; letters to Santa; tiger cub poster; cash cow poster; goober’s lab poster; virgo symbol wall decoration; math poster; science poster; fire log basket; journey to Egypt poster; PJ Collie framed poster; hailey framed poster; Fred Rover poster; Persephone plushie; nafaria plushie; Cowabelle plushie. I should be updating this list in the near future.

True2MyWord1

Hi there! I have some items that I will donate! Don’t really have time to put names, but friend and go to Trading Room. Thnx!

babetteab

Oh by the way, my UN is babetteab Thanks, JEWELS

Madukayil

Hi Jewels! You’re too kind to be donating all that precious stuff, because a lot of it is quite valuable. Since I don’t want to ask for them for free, I’m wondering if you’re looking for anything in exchange for the deluxe monthly clothes? I would love to trade for any that you have! Oh, and did you mean you need a gnarled pumpkin table? If so, just let me know, and its on it way. Thanks! –Maddie :)

babetteab

Maddie you’re too sweet but really, I have these items in triplicate three times over lol! No trade necessary. I wouldn’t mind the table though! Friend me at babetteab Talk to you soon. JEWELS

babetteab

Hi Maddie, I love your idea! Many of us have been playing Webbies for many years and have rooms and rooms of stuff. I have lots of stuff to donate to your forum and here is a small list, but if anyone needs something you don’t have plmk. Also, if you come across another pumpkin table… thanks, JEWELS Any clothing item from the deluxe gift box from the last few years, Any of the card collector clothing, Any of the card collector furniture except the game bed, card collector wallpaper and floor, Wackyer zingoz shirt, pants, shoes and hat., all current exclusives and several retired ones, lots of different card collector posters, any gem lamp, any spree prize, pretty much any psf. So much more! Just lmk.

Hi, I’m really interested in the deluxe clothes. What all ones do you have? Thanks! UN is spikeythornedroses

babetteab

Hi janeneongreen, it would be easier if you knew exactly what you wanted but I will make a small list and if you still don’t see what you want plmk. JEWELS Pilgrim top, Pilgrim pants, Fiery Flamenco dress, Pixie dress, Deluxe headdress, Birthday cake cap, googly eyeglasses, Alyssa’a starry dress, Elegant ribboned hat, Ruby red slippers, Tabby’s blazer, Superkinz outfit, Patriotic tuxedo jacket, Patriotic top hat, Nutcracker prince jacket, Sleepwalking hat, Sunflower bonnet, Lucky Leprechaun jacket, Elegant equestrian jacket, Elegant equestrian helmet, Majestic monocle, Fire Queen robes, Snow Queen robe, Elegant asian headress, Swan princess dress, Roman head wreath, Bubble wand hat, X-ray glasses.

cuddlyfur1

Hi babetteab1 Could I have the pixie dress? Please send me a friend request, I am cuddlyfur1.

babetteab

Hi Cuddly, I sent a friend request, and will send the dress as soon as you accept. Thanks, JEWELS

cutieny2008

Hi Babette! I would really love a birthday cake cap, swan princess dress, and sleepwalking hat. LMK if you need anything in return!

cutieny2008

My UN is also the same as here. Sorry, I just read the tag, I guess you really don’t need anything in return. :D

hi babetteab, do you happen to have shuts or melody? I really need those. My UN like i said earlier is Agentequ. Thanks.

ImaPepper

Hi, babetteab–Do you have any of the Christmas trees and decorations for indoor rooms? I’d love to have a Christmas tree for my pet’s room. I am happy to offer something in exchange. Thanks for reading! ImaPepper

babetteab

Hi ImaPepper, I do actually. If you friend me at babetteab I will send you one. No need to send anything in return, but thanks for the offer. JEWELS

ImaPepper

That’s very kind of you, thank you!

ImaPepper

Hi, babetteab–sorry, I don’t think I told you my username on WW is Ilse2010. Thanks again! :-)

babetteab

Hi! Yeah, that helps lol! I will post today. JEWELS

babetteab

Hi again ImaPepper, I tried to send the tree but it doesn’t post. So I sent you a little something by post to decorate your Xmas room and also sent something from E-store, so be sure to check your messages. Enjoy. JEWELS

Hi babette. I am looking for a couple things that might be on your list of donations. Patriotic Top Hat, Dex Dangerous Suit Top, Bottoms and Visor, Blooming Dandelion, Deer and Signature Deer PSF. If it is the Jack O Side Table you are looking for, I have an extra one for you. Thanks for your offers! I will send a FR. I hope your UN is the same. ~MORHB~

babetteab

Hi Momo, I think you’re the only person who has ever asked me for something I don’t have! lol! I do have the sig.deer psf but not the reg. one, I’m sorry. I have all the Dex dangerous items you want and the top hat, did you need the matching jacket? If so lmk. I did have the Dandelion at one time, need to check my storage and will get back to you. If you friend me at babetteab I will send it in batches. As for the side table, I need any retired holiday items, includind the paper and flooring. This is not a trade though, and I expect nothing in return. Talk to you soon, JEWELS

markg97

Hi babetteab, I don’t want to sound needed but I’m trying to collect deluxe clothing, and I was wondering if you still have these clothes a Roman Head Wreath,and/or the Pixie Dress and/or the Elegant Asian Headress. Sorry if this seem to much, any of these would be great. I don’t know what you want in return (but i’ll try my best), Just let me know and See you Around W.W. my username is the same here. and again sorry if this seem to much.

babetteab

Hi mark, I have them and I will send them to you right now! Enjoy, JEWELS

markg97

@Jewels- Thank You for the clothes all of them. You help out with my collection. Thanks once again and See you around W.W.

LOL, that would be me. I’m good at that, lol. Thank you for whatever you send Jewels. I do not need the jacket though, but thanks for offering. I will see what other holiday items I have that I can possibly donate. ~MORHB~

babetteab

Hi again momo, I sent the Dex Dangerous items off to you and will send the other items I have for you soon. JEWELS

amac95

Hi Jewels, I lost my old Webkinz account and am now starting all over again! Anything you have left that it seems nobody else is interested in would be amazing! If not that’s fine too (: Thanks!

babetteab

Hey there amac, that’s no fun. I will send you random items today, but am more than happy to send more if you lmk what you would like or need. I have plenty to go around so it’s my pleasure. Talk to you soon, JEWELS

I collect wacky stuff. I would really like the wacky clothes you mentioned. My user is Agentequ. Thank you.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.