Donations Center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations Center

This topic contains 121 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Madukayil

Hello! I think it’d be cool if we had a place to give items we might not want to those who might need them. So, anyone who has stuff to give away, please make a little list here. If this goes through, I’ll make a list of the stuff I have (but its kinda small at the moment). Thanks for stopping by! –Maddie :)

I just searched my house and found some clothing: holnwon golf cap, holnwon golf pants, fast food waiter visor, fast food waiter outfit, mrs. santakinz bonnet, jingle jester hat, magic charm forest bad fairy t-shirt, wizard academy robe, wizard academy slacks, wizard academy skirt, wizard academy dress, cloud adventure wings, clown nose, superhero boots, superhero mask. Anyone want any of these plmk! ~UN- Agentequ~

Madukayil

Hiya KoalasRock! Haven’t seen you around in a longg time! LOL, I remember those parties that I was never able to show up for. :”) Well, I’m really interested in your cloud wings, if nobody else has expressed interest in them. Just let me know if you’d need anything in return! :) My user is Madukayil, and thanks for all and any help! –Maddie :)

Here is my new and updated Donation List! Pink Googles Wallpaper Magenta Flooring Webkinz newz newsaper box sugarberry bean bag chair charm forest lollipop flowers superhero mask fairy ball gown magic w face sticker jellyfish diving top orange plasma ball sweet superstar mic rabbit kinz banz wall art sunken ocean liner wallpaper mazin hamster stunt helmet

Hi Madukayil! Awesome Idea! Here is my list of donations: Sunken Ocean Liner Wallpaper, Super hero mask, webkinz face stickers, webkinz fairy ball gown. Also to anyone who is interested, I buy, build, and send building kits FREE!

dora5678910

hi i am dora5678910 and on webkinz and i would like anything for free :)

nightowl21

hi maddie! if you still happened to have the Butterfly Fairy Sandals, could i have them? i have the dress that they go with but i couldn’t find any of the shoes. i also have a donation list i’ll post in a second :] my user is the same as here. thanks so much! ~nightowl

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.