Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

pony2102

hi! mom of red head boys? could i have the cave potato plant and the purple dust cluster? my UN is kaka2102 thanks!

@ Pony. FR is sent and I will send your two items when you approve. Enjoy

horse121

starlight robe. any takers? ***horse121****

horse121

nafaria house thin tapestry and allyssa house thin tapestry. any takers? ***horse121****

I’m would like your tapestries. I am sending a Friends Request now.

forest85

hey morhb, can I have the back pack, makeup bag, pickaxe, notepads, and jelly bean wreath? unless horse asked first of course… PLMK thanks

Forest – I tried sending but it said I couldn’t send to a Free Account. Do you have another UN you want me to send them to.

I got them to send now. I’m sending you the back pack, makeup bag, pick axe and jelly bean wreath.

forest85

hey yeah sorry about that. my account expired and I wasn’t really feeling like renewing at the time so I forgot to do so… what are you supposed to do with highschoolers? lol. any way thanks amillion.

I have a new list of donations/freebies. Pizza party pack, nafaria cookie, amethyst lamp, pug bobblehead, arte bomber jacket, cave potato plant, purple dust cluster, jelly bean wreath, big city backpack, makeup bag, aquamarine lamp, green stage light, baseball flooring, spring tea pot, boris’ pickaxe, purple notepad with orange pens, green notepad with red pens, blue zircon lamps, anchor side arrow. Any takers? Please include your WW UN so I can send your wanted item(s) to you.

princesskei

I would gladly take any of the lamps, your choice of color. I’m not greedy or picky, so one of them is fine. Also one or both of the notepads would be cool as I just added a second school to my “house” (I made a separate “little kids” school and “big kids” school LOL) Thanks Mom :)

@ Kei I sent you 2 lamps and a notepad. I will send the other lamp tomorrow.

Do you still have the jelly bean wreath and the red sparkle dress? My un is gracie10294 please reply thanks! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.