Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

horse121

momofredheadboys: can i have the wand sparkle tree? ***horse121****

dogfish

Hey I have some of those trees, just send me a request and leave a note here. I already have alpine on my friend list, UN clo91, or clo92 DF

horse121

@dogfish- i sent a fr to clo91. my un is Godisgood2me. ***horse121****

I can send any deluxe spring line just let me know it’s high in demand here :)

ladygaudiel

Would anyone donate the Denim Dress, High Cut Runners, Polka Dot Rain Boots, Coat, Hat, Striped Cotton dress, Striped Turtle Neck, Zum Buckled Belt (all currently available at the Kinzstyle Outlet) I would pay you back for the items if you prefer. Thanks!! UN: ladygaudiel

I’ll send the polka dot rain outfit to you tomorrow.

dogfish

Hi LadyG, I would prefer to donate. LOL I’ll send almost all, NP I see mom is sending the rain gear. TTYL DF

ladygaudiel

@dogfish. I was really surprised when i saw the packages. Thanks so much for the clothes. You really are one of nicest people!!! @momofredheadboys thanks too for the teapot, notepad and the clothes.

More donations/freebies. Solar system poster, fools gold chocolate, lunar boots, lime green dresser, wand sparkle tree, rice paper divider, apple chair, orange table. These and the others will only be available until Monday.

Hey, Can I have the lunar boots please? Thanks!

@ Jane Sure thing. I sent an FR to your UN. If it is different, let me know. I will send as soon as I can.

Can I please have the Wand tree I need it to balance out my garden :)

I looked around and found your UN, so I sent you the boots. Enjoy.

momofredheadboys, my Un is spikeythornedroses. Thanks so much!

i would love a wand sparkle tree :) my UN is the same as this 1

ladygaudiel

Hi MORHB can i have your spring teapot and the note pads? Thanks!

I sent them to you. Sorry, I already sent the other notepad to someone else. Enjoy.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.