Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

Stealthstorm

Hey Jane! I will send you that since you asked for it first! What’s your user?

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all! Yup I will friend you Alice!!! They are still available! And Chilly, you are Friend2day, right? Let me know y’all and I will get back to you asap!

bob15dj

Crazytcootercantcatchcats, if you still have them, ( Sorry I didn’t check the old posts) could I have the jumbo glasses? (UN is bob10d) If you want I can send you some stuff in return? some stuff I have lying around: A TON of SPREE! road tiles, other SPREE! stuff, signs, bus stop bench thing, and ask for more if you want.

I have jumbo glasses if you want them lmk un is same on here :)

bad news :( I traded them im so sorry bob

bob15dj

Thats ok, don’t worry about sending the stuff back.

bob15dj

Hey girlsrule, I just got your friend request and sent you some stuff for in advance for the Jumbo glasses.

i sent you some things to recover i am SO sorry!!!! :(

chillylily

crissy135, you can get a white rug in the W Shop…. but it’s in the Mocha Theme which is unfortunately Deluxe only.

Becky71W

She is good on the rugs, I sent her 3 of them. Unless you need more Crissy, JLMK. And if anyone else needs Deluxe items JLMK. I have 4 Deluxe accounts with plenty of KC. If only I had a REAL Deluxe life with plenty of real cash, LOL.

Hi Becky71w, is this also your UN? I do not have deluxe and would love any items you are tossing out! Please! Am happy to send things in return, if I have anything you want. I am charlestonian and also noonesfriend. My charlestonian acct. is brand new this week and is particularly lacking! Thank-You, you seem very kind.

chillylily

Hi absilu1, could I have the hippo fridge if you still have it? Thanks!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.