Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

horse121

momofredheadboys- can i have the goldon dragon statue? ***horse121****

horse121

krazykate- what’s your username? do you still want the nafaria window? gretamg- if krazykate doeant want the window its yours. whats your un? ***horse121****

Becky71W

OK, I have a new idea. If you want clothes add InFashion, If you want PSI’s add MysteryGift. If you want both add both LOL. I hope who ever got their items enjoyed what I sent. If not just send it back and I will send something else. And no you don’t have to have your receipt for exchanges here, LOL.

Hi Becky, THANK-YOU SO MUCH for the wonderful clothes! :) If you are deluxe and have access to the new summer line, could we arrange a system where I can send you items to sell, to recoup costs, if you would send some of the new clothes to me? I am happy to do this, as I do not expect you to do this for free! I am both charlestonian and noonesfriend – UN. I would need to send you items from noonesfriend as I have virtually ;) nothing on charlestonian account. I will make sure I have “friended” both of the above mentioned of your accounts. Thanks, Becky, YOU’RE A PEACH !!

grcz52

Hey becky! Do you have any priceless clothing such as wacky jeans, witch hat, or orange army? If not do you have any rockers clothes/items or any gem cars/ gem furniture? That would be awesome if you could send any of those if you happen to have extras, thanks! My username for webkinz is the same as here, grcz52.

Becky71W

Hi and yes I do have priceless but those are for trading. But if you want some free stuff I can send you some Rockerz Clothes/items and Promo. I don’t have anymore Gems cars/items except for the Sapphire Bath Tub. I will check later and see if you have sent me a friend request.

Hi Becky, PLEASE, DISREGARD my request for helping me to aquire the deluxe summer clothing. Thinking about that, I realized that was an inappropriate, and unfair request. Unfair to you, and unfair to other regular members. You have given to us (ie. me) so generously, (joyfully?) and freely; from your heart. I want to tell you how much I appreciate it and just wish I could gift you something stupendous, in return. If I solve the neon tutu, you get the 1st one!! Again, thank – you. Charlestonian / noonesfriend

dogfish

Hi Elizabeth, If my bff Becky has not sent the deluxe clothing, I can send them no problem. No need to send anything back, I have more than enough KC for all of us. Looks like Becky has her hands full, with her free for all. LOL DF

Becky71W

I don’t mind at all. I enjoy helping out non-Deluxe members. I wouldn’t offer if it was a bother.

MOHRB- Hi there. I would love one WKN Glam Boutique side table, chair, and lamp, if that’s alright. I missed that event. We’re already friends, but just as a reminder, my UN is pookiejosephine, thanks! ARTIST- Hello, I’d love the Alvin’s Hawaiian Shirt and one Baked Butternut Squash if they haven’t been claimed yet. My UN is posted above (we’re friends already), thank you!!

Artisticat

Hey there! I sent you the squash. Someone had asked for the Hawaiian shirt before you, though. D: If you’d like anything else, let me know! ^^

Enjoy AIW

Stealthstorm

Hey Art!! I am PomJazz…and I would like Alvin’s Hawaiian Shirt, and a Mushroom hat! LOL, please and thank you!! ~The Horse Fanatic

Artisticat

Sent! ^^ If you’d like anything else, let me know!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.