Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

Stealthstorm

Hey Artisticat! I am Pomjazz, and is your Blue Full Length and Green Full Length Hoodies taken? Thanks!

Hope you like the dress just sent :)

Artisticat

Yes they are. Sorry! If there’s anything else you’d like, let me know! :D

Stealthstorm

Girlsrule122345, can I have the Shimmering Gold Dress if it isn’t already taken? P.s. It was nice meeting you in Webkinz World! ~Peace, Love, Ride, The Horse Fanatic~

Hey once I adopt ALOT of new webkinz in July I will send ;) because I have ALOT of kinzcash but I don’t like spending it lol. You are very nice! It was the best day ever with you over p.s. Becky, in the middle of the party I had to get off sorry about that.

nuggets1

Hey CCCCC! Ive been on everyday but Im banned from ‘plus! And um Im sorry to say but I may not be able to get on for a few months. Im truly sorry. I hate to leave my friends but I have to. Thank you everybody for everything! Bye! :( :)

BECKY- Just wanted to say thank you so so so much for the wonderful gifts!!! I am so very appreciative for all that you’ve sent! I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind keeping an eye out for the Cozy Hayloft Hideaway psi for my farm room? I would be more than happy to work out a trade for it and try and repay you for your generosity!! Sorry, I don’t mean to be rude in asking, I just can’t seem to hunt that one down; if not, no problem, please don’t worry about it. Again, thank you so so much for everything!!! Have a wonderful day and please do let me know if there’s ever anything you’d like to have!!!!

Becky71W

Your very welcome. And sorry I actually don’t have that one. I have a Sneaky Silo, it is kinda barnish/farmy looking, lol. But if I ever come across one I will send your way.

No worries! (I’m sorry that posted twice) I appreciate you taking time to reply to me. :) Oh neat! Well you enjoy that Silo. I don’t expect you to do that, but I appreciate the sentiment! Have a great day! And thanks again for everything!

becky, do you have any um what are they called oh the pi of the artic hare? lol thank you for the movie screens!

Becky71W

If it is the Signature Artic Hare, I believe I do. If I do I will just send it. And it will be coming from my main account Becky71W. And your welcome for the movie screens. I got rid of quite a few.

Becky71W

Do you still need the Icing on the cake Gazebo? And which sparkly dress were you wanting? That way I will fill up all 3 spots when I send the Signature Artic Hare PSI. I just got the Mega Monster Pack from the eStore. Now I need 5 new names for all my Monsters, LOL

Awesome! And I need the icing on the cake gazebo and shimmering sparkly gold dress, and the psi thank you! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.