Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

Ok, I got gracie’s, AIW’s and lamb’s items sent. Arti, I sent half, the other half I’ll send tomorrow (Sat).

Stealthstorm

THANKS SO MUCH Girlsrule!!! That will be very much appreciated!

bob15dj

Sorry to bud in Stealthstorm, but could I have some deluxe stuff from the Kinzstyle outlet? The Gold rock’n’roll glasses, green star struck glasses, bright vest and shirt, and, I know its kinda pricey, but the butterfly wing belt. I have zodiac costume pieces, Nafaria stuff, and birthstone lamps. UN is bob10d ( I know I already posted this, ya I’m a stalker XD )

Hey stealth! Since your low on kinzcash I will buy them for bob no charge lol bob your user is bob10d right? Lmk I will send once you tell me ;)

dogfish

hi bob, if no one has sent those yet,, friend me clo91, 92 and 93. I can send those for free, NP Nothing needed in return, DF.

Stealthstorm

Hi! I will send you the Purple dress, since I am becoming low on KC! What is your user? Thanks! ~The Horse Fanatic

Stealthstorm

Becky, may I have a few? My user is PomJazz!

Becky71W

Sure, what do you need? The movie screens? Or PSI’s?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.