Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

markg97

Hay does anyone have a Stylish Ski Helmet and Stylish Snow Suit to give or trade. Please let me know. Thank You my username is markg97 (no caps), in W.W.

chillylily

Hey crissy! Thanks for coming to my party! Hope you had fun! I have a bunch of party stuff I can send you like party banners, sparklers, bouqeuts of balloons, etc. for your party room if you want. Please let me know if you want them!

crissy135

Smores was sooooo cute! I loved your room and it was fun to go to my very first party! I have a lot of balloons but some sparklers would be awesome! I am getting my things in order now- quick question-I saw a party room on on another website and they had this cute wallpaper that had gifts and balloon on it. Have you ever seen it? They also has two whole cakes- I have never seen them either. Let me know what you know about either of those items (I may use a different wallpaper anyhow) and thank you again for my first party ever! crissy135

dogfish

Hi crissy, the wallpaper is estore. The whole cake if it’s tall and pink, it’s from Jumbleberry, if its some other cake , it’s from the hamster hamlet. I have extra pink cakes. LMK if you want one. DF

crissy135

I would love a whole cake- I do not even care what kind it is- thank you so much! I got a pitcher of pickleberry juice that I am going to use in my party room also. I think with the summer balloons I would not like that estore wallpaper so much- I have a few other ones I like- it is hard because if you put it up and do not like it you are stuck with it- I wish you could preview walls and floors together before you put them in a room…..oh well a girl can only dream haha….hope you are having a fun summer!

Gracie10294

So sorry chilly! I was riding my bike outside yesterday when your party was going on sorry! :(

crissy135

Thank you artisticat! I will try one once I get my party room together and I will invite you if you would like to come to my first one! Can you remind me of your UN on webkinz? If you do not want to say it on here send me an apple through kinzpost (I saw someone else did that) thank you and have a good day! crissy135

Artisticat

Hahaha that’s fine! I’ve said my name quite a bit on the forums, so there’s no point in keeping it a secret now. ^^ It’s KittyKatCutie. Hopefully I’ll be able to show up! Sometimes I can’t make it if it’s several days away from when I log on. (Or even the next day.) Hopefully I can go!

Artisticat

@Crissy135 Well, I haven’t actually held a party at my own house yet! I have done them in party rooms in the clubhouse, though. I believe that when you send out invitations for a party, you just have your Webkinz stand in whatever room you want your party to be in. So once the party starts, if your Webkinz is standing in that room, people will show up there. I don’t think you assign a party room, per se. So let’s say your party starts at 1:30pm, go to your house and have your pet stand in the room you want your party to be held in at 1:25 or wherever, as long as it’s before 1:30. And then all I think you do is wait! Just make sure your phone is in the color zone you chose and it’s turned on and things like that. I hope that helps!

LambTyler

The room from which you SEND the invitations from is the room your party will be in I’m pretty sure. Crissy – I heard you are looking for some balloons, let me know your UN and I will gladly send you some :) LT

crissy135

Thank you for the offer. Gracie sent me some this morning so I am good! Hope you are having a Happy 4th!

Gracie10294

crissy I have some balloons will send :)

crissy135

You already sent me some so I am good. Happy birthday!

Gracie10294

thanks, it as yesterday though. :)

Gracie10294

I was July 5th forums are really working SLOW lol

Gracie10294

Crissy, sorry about the replies showing up. I sent you two wand sparkle trees and three summer balloons, plmk if you need anymore. :) your friend, Gracie

crissy135

Thank you super much I am woeking on my party room and the balloons will be perfect! I sent you a happy birthday wish but I am sorry this form gets behind sometimes- webkinz must be super busy working on new things! I love how our friend is trying to get us into a party together- I as still having a little bit of trouble getting to these parties but I hope to see your pets in a party soon! xoxo

Gracie10294

I will invite you to one of mine. I am fixing to buy one :) and chilly I will invite you to! :) Crissy, on my computer,every time I’m gardening it says “oops had trouble loading a required file please try again” I was wondering if you or chilly had this problem? plmkasap! :) then, I have to log out then log back in it confuses me please tell me if y’all are having this problem.

crissy135

Hi! If you are giving away some balloons can I have some please? I am trying to save up some stuff to make a party room and I want lots of balloons in it! I have been getting them every day on this site, but I do not know how many more days we can get them in the floaty clicky. My UN is the same as on here- thank you so much and let me know if you need anything- I am pretty new so I don’t have anything rare or stuff like that but I can make you food or send you pet food for my husky or koal or farm fresh food or blue stripe chairs or sparkle trees….crissy135

Gracie10294

crissy, I have a lot of summer balloons nothing needed in return you have done so much. :) your friend, Gracie

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.