Donut Seeds!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donut Seeds!!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

froggyis10

Hey there!!! I was wondering if someone could send me two packets of donut seeds. I am not deluxe and I have never been a pet of the month. So could someone plzzzzzzzz send me some…..????? Thx! ~Froggyis10

True2MyWord1

‘Kay! I hope to trade with you and your twin sister in the coming future! See you then

froggyis10

Sorry I titled the topic wrong.. It’s Trading is here! Can’t wait to trade with you. My sister’s username on webkinz is Aprilsix

Ganzfl13

I think i have donut seeds but you’ll need to give me something good for them

froggyis10

I don’t know what you want… I am not a deluxe member.

dogfish

Hi froggy, I may have extra donut seeds, if not I can send you other seeds. I have them all. Please add me at starlightglow and I will find some seeds for you and your sister. Nothing needed in return, just a note so I know you got them. DF

froggyis10

Thank you sooooooo much dogfish!!!! That’s very kind of you. Add me at, froggyis10.. Thx ~Froggyis10

True2MyWord1

Hi there! I can trade with you for other items if you want! Same with your sister :P

froggyis10

Hey True2YourWord1, Me and my sister love to trade. We are twins so we enjoy alot of the same things. If there is something you really want to trade just wright it on my brand new topic called, “Trading happens here!” I just posted it so it won’t be ready for a little while. Thx! ~Froggyis10

Atomton

Hey froggyis10, I like your user! I love frogs and have every single frog webkinz! I think Ganz should make Signature Poison Frog. What do you think? Of the seeds are marshmellow seeds needed for you? Please add me at frogsandfly my user. TTYS-Atom

froggyis10

Hey there Atom, Sorry its taken me so long to respond. I haven’t been on for a few days. I do think that Ganz should make Signature Poison Frog. I have a cute litte lil kinz frog named ponpon. I also have a adorable little bulldog named bullder,jr. And I have a pinto named April, And a little snowflake puppy named, Mr.Green. I love all of them. My family has 12 webkinz all together. I needed donut seeds but really any kind of special seeds would work for me.!!!! THX!! ~Froggyis10

True2MyWord1

Hi there once again! If you want, I have other items that I can trade to you and your sister! Catch you later! ~T2MW1

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.