Doors

This topic contains 4 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  pantheratigristigris 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

arj21798

If it is possible, could the rooms be made without doors? then if you want a door you could choose one from a selection of designs for sale in the w shop or estore and place it where you want like the windows. if unable to make them communicate between rooms as they do now, it would not matter since you can jump from room to room using the map.

i guess i agree. its more legit with doors though.

TinaKitty24

I don’t really like the doors. They take up room. I have a couple empty rooms with four doors around them so I don’t like to decorate there. House map is good enough. I wish we could just stick with that instead!

agreed

FrozenRose78

I really wish that you didnt lose a space on the wall for the door (the open part) . You can decorate right up to one side of the door, but not the other cause the image of the door takes up that square. It makes spacing things tricky or impossible.

I totally agree with you!! When I make new rooms, next too my old rooms, I have to move things around!! That’s such a cool Idea

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.