eberry12's WISH LIST!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives eberry12's WISH LIST!

This topic contains 5 voices and has 12 replies.

• Author

eberry12

HI everyone I have TONS of priceless on my wish list! Maybe some of you have them! HOPEFULLY! Oh and for Webkinzrule21 I got rid of my Goobers goggles! Really sorry. So here is my list! CLOTHING: Mad scientist outfit, B&W Costume pants, Black torn jeans, Melody (MAYBE), Priceless elf hat (NOT the one with the stripes from last year.), Original swimsuit, Fairy den dress (MAYBE), Well basicly any priceless will do if I don’t have it! But if you want to know what pricless I have or don’t have just go to my forum called “Tons of priceless Anybody want any?” And I have a LIST of what I have! so here is the rest, FURNITURE: Any PSI items, Gemsters (except Pedriot and emerald), any Birthstone dog PSI, Rares (that depends), super beds ( I have the wacky waffle bed). Well that’s all I can think of that I really like! And my Webkinz World account name is eberry4.

eberry12

Sure mollyberger sounds good to me!

mollyberger

so what would you give me for them and what one do you want?? the one I really don’t want to give away is the pageant dreams bed so I would be nice if you wanted a different one.

mollyberger

hay eberry. do want this stuff for free? because I have 3 super beds I would want something for them if I were to give them away. the ones I have are : art case bed , treehouse bed , and the pageant dreams bed.

Sorry to post for the third time. LOL. You said you got rid of Goober’s Goggles? do you need a pair because I have one. lmk

I think you and I are looking for some of the same things. :) I’ll try to keep you posted if I find something :)

Hey eberry. I have a hippo feet and spins. Either of them anything you need? Just let me know :) Please add me @ borek21 in WW

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.