Egyptian Rares Wanted

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Egyptian Rares Wanted

This topic contains 76 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  janeneongreen 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

I thought I would repost this over here: I would like to trade for Egyptian rare pieces. I have rare, valued, PSGs, PSFs, and exclusive items I would be willing to trade. I might even trade my super bed for the right price. Thanks!

JANE- So sorry, I forgot I had posted on this forum!! I believe I still have the Banquet Table. Was wondering what PSI’s or Rare you might have, if you’re still interested? LMK, thanks!

My PSI are Whale Sized Wardrobe, Super Fluffy Sofa, Wetlands Pond Bathtub, Three Wishes Genie Lamp. Are you looking for a specific rare theme?

Spotpuppy, do you still have any Egyptian items you are willing to trade?

bunnyheaven

hey janeneongreen! What super bed do you have? I don’t have egyptian but I have other rare theme pieces.

I can get on later. Have a friend request ready. I shall get on and send too you. I trust you to send back

cutieny2008

Thank you for sending first, I have a phobia of sending first…. I have already sent the Table, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy the headdress! Thanks for the trade! :D

I am not on right now but when I get on I will accept your request and I will send first actually. Just have a request for my account so than when I get on it can be there already.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.