Egyptian Rares Wanted

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Egyptian Rares Wanted

This topic contains 76 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  janeneongreen 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

I thought I would repost this over here: I would like to trade for Egyptian rare pieces. I have rare, valued, PSGs, PSFs, and exclusive items I would be willing to trade. I might even trade my super bed for the right price. Thanks!

I’m still interested in trading the pedestal for the geode. . Do you have the Stone Circle Flooring too? If so, I’m really interested in that too. This is my UN, so if you want to send the geode, as soon as I notice it, I will send the pedestal.

Hey the geode and flooring sounds good to me. A friend request is on its way! Do you mind sending first? Please let me know. Thanks!

I have the following up for grabs; Golden Hippo Fridge, vase, sandstone pedestal, side table, vanity chair. Looking for a cuckoo cat clock (wanted most), seeds (candy cane, banana split, donut, carmel apple), amethyst geode, giant venus fly trap, stone circle flooring, wonderland walls, neo gothic floor lamp, desert destiny window.

I would like the sandstone pedastal. I think I have the flooring and walls you are looking for. Would either of those work?

Ok, I do have the amethyst geode

Could you do the amethyst geode for pedastal? Let me know thanks!

forest85

Hey jane, do you still need a bed? what else? Ive been looking out for egyptian stuff for you. maybe we could go the trading room sometime. forest85 and sorry my kinz chat doesnt work in my room for some reason. :(

I will send this evening. ENJOY!!!!

Thanks so much spotpuppy! Enjoy the table.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.