Egyptian Rares Wanted

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Egyptian Rares Wanted

This topic contains 76 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  janeneongreen 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

I thought I would repost this over here: I would like to trade for Egyptian rare pieces. I have rare, valued, PSGs, PSFs, and exclusive items I would be willing to trade. I might even trade my super bed for the right price. Thanks!

Psi and valued. I’m really edgy on trading the bed until I have an extra.

Ok, PSI – Whale Sized Wardrobe (Blue Whale), Three Wishes Genie Lamp (Grey Arabian Horse), King of the Jungle Throne (Lion), Wetlands Pond Bathtub (Duck), and Wild of the Jungle Sofa (IDK). Valued – Medieval Walls, Flooring, Sally’s Seashell art, Sheldon’s Surfboard, Persephone Lightbox Poster, Fluffington’s Vest, Medieval Windows(2), Side Tables (2). That’s it for now, but I have to go and I will see if I have anything else. Let me know if you are interested in any of these!

It needs to be a great offer because the bed is the prized piece of the theme

I’m willing to offer a lot, just tell me what you’re looking for. I hope you’ll like what I have!

Are you interested in exclusives, rares, PSIs, valued or what?

@spotpuppy What would you want for the bed?

I have pieces from Neo Gothic, Aztec, Persian, Wonderful Wonderland, Victorian, Ancient Civ, Medieval, Princess, and Scientific themes. Any offers?

Thanks Alice! It was great trading with you!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.