Egyptian Rares Wanted

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Egyptian Rares Wanted

This topic contains 76 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  janeneongreen 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

I thought I would repost this over here: I would like to trade for Egyptian rare pieces. I have rare, valued, PSGs, PSFs, and exclusive items I would be willing to trade. I might even trade my super bed for the right price. Thanks!

I would love too. User is same on here. I would prefer to send.

Ok, friend request going your way. UN is spikeythornedroses.

let me know if you still want to trade please.

Jane- I have decided I only want to trade Egyptian items I have doubles on. Right now I have a spare Egypt tv. Would you do robo handy table? Lmk

Yeah, I will do that. Do you want to send?

Hey spotpuppy, also tell me if you ever get a double on the bed. I would love to take it off your hands. Thanks!

I still have the table if you want it.

Ok, I’m going to post some of what I have. This is my current Neo Gothic – Walls, Flooring, Nightstand, Vine Bookshelf, Couch, Fireplace, Flat Screen, Grandfather Clock, Dresser.

Ok, here are some more – Wacky Hot Air Balloon (4), Formula Blackboard, Geographic Globe, Robo-Handy Table, Stratosheric Teapot, Dex Dangerous Landing Pad, Hoops of Fire, Plumpy’s Writing Chair and Desk, Pop Diva Welcome Mat, Dog Gym, Harmonious Hammock, Wading Pool, Calming Campfire Stove. That’s everything I have that is Valued. Do you like anything?

Twinkle_Toes

Do you need the dresser? If so would you trade Calming Campfire Stove for dresser? PLMK

Thanks Twinkle Toes, I do have the dresser, but thanks for offering!

Twinkle_Toes

No problem. :D I also have vase, Golden Hippo Fridge, dining table which I see you already got, the exclusive windows that match the theme, and walls/floor. If you need any of those jlmk

Thanks Twinkle Toes, I don’t need any of those, but if you ever run across any other pieces keep me in mind!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.