Egyptian Rares Wanted

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Egyptian Rares Wanted

This topic contains 91 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  janeneongreen 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

I would like to trade for Egyptian rare pieces. I have rare, valued, PSGs, PSFs, and exclusive items I would be willing to trade. I might even trade my super bed for the right price. Thanks!

SPOOFY7

I HAVE THE EGYPTAIN WINDOW FOR TRADE [I FORGOT ABOUT THIS FORUM AND TRADED OTHER ONES SRRY]

Thanks SPOOFY, I already have the window though.

Hey do you have any other thigs for trade? I see you on a lot of the forums, and I am looking for other things too.

Anyone else? I am willing to trade a lot of things!

Are you still interested in trading?

jiainc

yes i’m interested i’ll trade the chair for the side table i don’t think i will be willing to trade the lamp but i might be able to add a medival trophy pedistal if you want, it will make it more fair my webkinz UN is horseshoe315 if you want to trade

Ok, I can do that. The turquoise chair for the side table sounds good to me. Do you want to trade or send?

forest85

janeneongreen, jiainc is my brother and is supposed to be grounded from WKN sorry

jiainc

hey janeneongreen i have lots of egyptian items!!! maybe you want to trade. i have: the sacred scribe desk, elegant egyptian vanity, royal banquet chair, goden hippo refridgerator, ornate eyptian side table, and the ancient pyramid lamp. if you want any of these i will trade for something. i am looking for the aztec theme, exspecialy the bed and fridge

Ok, I do have some Aztec, I am interested in the chair and lamp. I might nedd to get back to you on the vanity and side table. I don’t have the bed or fridge, I do have the precious stone side table, Tribal Totem, Golden Sun Stove, Macchu Picchu Pedastal, Stone Temple Walls, and the Terra Cotta Coffee Table. Tell me if you are interested!

I would like the vanity and side table, I also now have the turquoise dinning chair.

I also got a new chair if you still want to trade! Please let me know!!!

Hey spotpuupy, I would like almost all of the pieces (I have the walls, flooring, vase, fridge, obelisk, and desk) I am willing to offer everything above, plus I also have some Kinzstyle clothing. If you want a list for a certain category, just tell me. Thanks!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.