Egyptian Rares Wanted

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Egyptian Rares Wanted

This topic contains 91 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  janeneongreen 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

I would like to trade for Egyptian rare pieces. I have rare, valued, PSGs, PSFs, and exclusive items I would be willing to trade. I might even trade my super bed for the right price. Thanks!

forest85

I only have the bed, dresser and window. What Aztec/Persian pieces do you need? I also have the Egyptian walls/floor

I still need most of the items from both. Persian – Window, Feast of Fruit Table, Flying Cozy Carpet, Golden Oil Lamp of Persia, Pile of Persian Pillows (x5), Sandstone Spa, and Takht Throne. Aztec – Toy Box, Fire Pit, Fridge, Sofa, Dresser, Stove, Pedestal, Terra Cotta Chair, Coffee Table, Dining Chair (x4). So yeah, still a lot to get. I’ll keep looking for egyptian!

forest85

Hey jane. that clubhouse is crazy!!!

Yup. How is your room getting along? I haven’t been able to find a whole bunch of people with egyptian recently. And a lot of people like to try for ridiculously high trades. What all pieces do you still need?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.