Egyptian Rares Wanted

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Egyptian Rares Wanted

This topic contains 91 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  janeneongreen 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

I would like to trade for Egyptian rare pieces. I have rare, valued, PSGs, PSFs, and exclusive items I would be willing to trade. I might even trade my super bed for the right price. Thanks!

forest85

im sorry the ch wont work..i will just send it. FYI hor with fudge is my bro. I will take Aztec something and the princess side table for them. maybe the coffee table… I may be able to tade them to my bro. he has a tendency to hoard.

bunnyheaven

Hey Jane, can you meet forest in the trading room ASAP? please, please, please? bunnyheaven:)

Sure

SPOOFY7

i’m still trying to get in touch with u so we can trade the bed

@forest I got the bed!!!!!!! I’m so excited!

forest85

hey that’s great!!!! ive been looking for it for you. so glad you got it!!!! so youre almost done right?? can I come see your room when its done? did you see my medieval room? sooooooo happy for you!!! LMK what else you need…

Thanks so much forest! Yes, I’m almost done and i would be glad to have you over. I only need the bejeweled coffee table(I’ve found someone who has one, but i haven’t heard back yet), lamp, and dinning chairs(preferably four). I have seen your medieval room, and I think it is soooo cool. Thanks for helping me find the pieces I need!

SPOOFY7

hey u have a mid evil room? me to! do u have every piece???

dme634

I have the refrigerator and and a side table.

Hey, I do need the side table, what were you looking to get for it? Thanks!

I have a lot of stuff so let me know what you are looking for.

dme, I need to know if you still want to trade.

forest85

janeneongreen, do you want to go to the trading room and look at each others stuff? i am in regular kinz chat blue

Ok, here’s what I still need; Ancient Lamp, Bed, Bejeweled Coffee Table, Column, Throne, Side Table, Banquet Chair, Pedastal. Thanks for trading with me!

SPOOFY7

why don’t u use kinz chat plus?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.