Egyptian Rares Wanted

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Egyptian Rares Wanted

This topic contains 91 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  janeneongreen 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

I would like to trade for Egyptian rare pieces. I have rare, valued, PSGs, PSFs, and exclusive items I would be willing to trade. I might even trade my super bed for the right price. Thanks!

If anyone has any extra Egyptian items, I have the Monster Under The Bed super bed that I’ll trade for an Egyptian item or two…

audreys

I have the pyramid wallpaper

lanathelab

Hey Jane do you have any extra egyptian items? I have the aztec dresser and stove, and exclusive stone statue.

I have some extra pieces, I’ll have to get back to you on trading them.

Mirmay

I have a vase.

Thanks Mirmay, but I do have the vase. Thanks for offering though!

audreys

I have the wall paper!!

forest85

is it the Egyptian wallpaper or pyramid wallpaper?

Forest! I got the Vanity Table for you. I’m thinking about starting to collect either aztec or persian. What do you have from those themes?

forest85

I have some Aztec not much Persian. tell me which to look out for you

I need almost everything for both themes. I have Persian – violet rug, walls, flooring and blue vase. Aztec – 2 different chairs, bed, side table, and calendar. I will hold the vanity for you.

forest85

hey jane. I have the Persian dining table. I will look out for others

I do need the dining table. Let me know when you would like to trade

forest85

do you want to just send it? the table and vanity I mean

Thanks, I do have the wallpaper, so I won’t need it.

forest85

and jane, no offense but the wallpaper in your egyptioan room is not the rare paper. it is from the POTM music video

forest85

just wanted to let tyou know

I know. It’s from a challenge but I like it because it gave the room more color.

forest85

ohhhhh. I wasn’t sure if you knew. BTW the room was AWESOME… Im thinking of looking for Egyptian now. I didn’t realize it looked that cool. but then again I had never seen it all in one place

I have a few extra pieces. If you would like to start a room you have first dibs on them.

Thanks for the window forest!! You’re so awesome!!

forest85

wow thanks. I would like them but im out of trade rares right now. I used to only buy medieval and when I was done with that I just started buying everything. I probably need to focus on one theme. LOL What are the pieces that you have? I will look out for trades.

I have the desk and a side table. If you need to wait to stock up that’s fine. I can look out for pieces for you.

forest85

ok that would be great! thanks jane,youre the best (:

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.