Egyptian Rares Wanted

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Egyptian Rares Wanted

This topic contains 91 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  janeneongreen 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

I would like to trade for Egyptian rare pieces. I have rare, valued, PSGs, PSFs, and exclusive items I would be willing to trade. I might even trade my super bed for the right price. Thanks!

Forest! I think the trade will work out. Sorry it took forever I wasn’t on the computer for a while.

I got the bed! I’ll hold on to it for you, until we can work something out.

forest85

JANE YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!! second to my sister but still… I would love to trade. I am not gonna be on much so it may take a while. I still have everything that I listed above. PLMK if you are looking for anything else and I will see what I can do. YOU ROCK!!! :D

Thanks Forest! It’s fine, I won’t be on the computer almost all July. I’ve kind of taken a break from trading for a little bit, and am stocking up on rares. Trading can kind of get tedious. Because of that, I still need a lot of pieces from persian and aztec, I would really like the bed for persian, but no one seems to have it. I’m just glad the trade worked out and I wish that the person I had traded with for my bed was as nice as cheekie.

forest85

hey jane! just trying to keep this at the top of the page

Forest, I checked the forum out, I have one thing cheeky might want, but it’s probably not enough by itself. I’ll try and see what I can do.

forest85

hey jane. I saw your offer. maybe we can do like a combined offer if they come up with something else that they want. I would hate for you to give up that sig PSI for the bed for me.

forest85

I will trade for the bed. I have neogothic: dining table, walls, fireplace, dresser, and TV. I will trade any of these for the bed. PLMK Hey Jane, there is a forum by cheekie someone that is called my wish list. they have a bed for trade as well but I don’t have anything on their wishlist. you may want to look and see if you have any of the things that they want. I don’t have anything on their list. Forest

bepoodlepal

i have the bed if you have some neo gothic

I’m interested, I don’t have a lot of Neo Gothic right now. I only have the bookshelf, Fireplace, and grandfather clock. I will be on the lookout for more from that theme, so I will get back to you.

bepoodlepal, I also got the neogothic wardrobe if you are interested. I’ll keep looking out for suff. Are there anything particular items in that theme that you are looking for?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.