Egyptian Rares Wanted

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Egyptian Rares Wanted

This topic contains 91 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  janeneongreen 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

I would like to trade for Egyptian rare pieces. I have rare, valued, PSGs, PSFs, and exclusive items I would be willing to trade. I might even trade my super bed for the right price. Thanks!

forest85

do you need the time warp clock? It is kooky scientist. I don’t have any Aztec or Persian right now so I will have to shop around in the trading room. If you could make a short list of which pieces you have or need that would be great and keep me from trading for unneeded things. Thanks. I will gladly trade the bed for the bed. If you want to trade that just let me know and I will send.

Thanks Forest! Enjoy the bed and desk. I’ll keep a look out for other egyptian items.

I do need the medieval bed. What other items would you have for the desk? Have a good week!

forest85

i have a medieval bed. do you want to trade for that?

forest85

hey jane. I still don’t have any pieces. what theme were you looking for? Im not really playing much anymore. I have too much to do for college, but I will look and see what I have to trade. forest85

forest85

oh and good to have you back.

I’m still looking for Persian and Aztec mainly, but I haven’t been on a lot recently so I still need most of both themes. I also need all of the rare beds except for aztec, ancient civ, and princess themes. Thanks!

Hi forest! Just moving this back up to the top. I still have the bed and desk if you still need both of those. What egypian pieces are you still looking for?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.