Egyptian Theme wanted

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Egyptian Theme wanted

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bunnyheaven 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

lanathelab

I have been away from webkinz for a few years and recently came back only to find the Egyptian theme (the one i had just started before leaving) retired. I only have the wall and floor, two windows, the ornate side table, and the lamp. I have other rares, psi, exclusive (some retired) and possibly super beds I am willing to trade.

bunnyheaven

@lanathelab, Yeah, I completely understand about trading superbeds for rares. Are you interested in trading for another starburst cloud bed? I would like your artists pallet bed if you are but if not please feel free to say so. I just thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask. PLMK bunnyheaven:)

forest85

hey lana, you have the dresser? I just got your FR. your UN was familiar but I couldn’t remember where from. I will trade the fridge for the dresser. just send me the dresser and I will send it over right away. thanks for reminding me about this trade. I forgot it. lol forest85

lanathelab

@forest85 Yes I would love to! Sorry for the long delay… @bunnyheaven I have the daredevil, bed of roses, artists pallet, starburst cloud, stardust dreams, and flower power. There are a few others I may trade but am already using. But I would definitely need the Bed of Pharaohs, and other big items for them.

forest85

hey lana do you still want the fridge? i will trade it for the medieval dresser. forest85

bunnyheaven

What super beds do you have? I don’t have any egyptian items but if I find any I’ll let you know. bunnyheaven:)

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.