Elegant and Modern room designs!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Elegant and Modern room designs!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl2 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hello! Welcome to Elegant and Modern room designs! Here just order a room, and you will get an elegant, and modern room design! Here we don’t just do rooms, but we can do what I call chains. Which is you can order a bunch of rooms that go together, such as hotel. If you ordered a hotel as a chain, I might put a lobby, some bedrooms, a pool or spa room, and a restaurant. As you see a chain just ties in rooms to one type of theme! To order a room just follow these simple steps! Tell me this information about your room or chain: size, any specific colors, what type of room, is it for a specific pet (if so is it a boy or girl?), any specific items that you want to see in your room, what type of theme would you like your room(s) geared to: elegant OR modern? Lastly, what is your budget, and do you want me to use eStore points? Well, that’s about all, so I sincerely do recommend that you start ordering, and the sooner you do, the quicker you will get it! Oh and please tell me if you want layouts for your rooms! Thanks for choosing Elegant and Modern room designs!

@buttercup- hi, so, tell me what instruments you have and what you want to see in the room, and I will design your second music room!

buttercup207

Well I did pick someone elses.. But who said I only could have one music room? I have plenty of instruments..

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.