emo for trade ;)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives emo for trade ;)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  MidnightFireflies15 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

i traded my ketchup outfit for emo..not sure if it was a good trade or not but now i have it for trade :) i would really love to have holiday spirit swing and slide. i know these items are hard to get and i probably don’t have good enough items but here is my trading list. Craving candy hat
    Watermelon skirt (the estore one from the mystery bag)
    torn
    big black boots
    green kinz kringle hat and pants
    scare crow costume
    spring celebration shoes
    Rockerz punk pants
    Slips
    Rock and roll jumpsuit top
    Cloud adventure hat dress and shoes
    Movie star white dresses
    Sleepwalking hat
    Rocker flower power sandals
    Hiphop hoodie
    craving candy hat
    Kinzstyle aqua high belt
    Gleaming gold sandals
    Gathered top

Furniture
    Winged piano
    Gold safe
    Hot air balloon
    Nafaria’s stained glass window
    Trading card bed
    Fairy high consul thrown
    Strawberry jamming juice box
    2011 tour van
    Lord of the pond thrown
    Gold leaf dinning table
    Googles scrying pond
    Gold leaf armories
    Campkinz pup tent
    cat playground
    Trading card bed
    Saphire lamp post and any wish factory item

Fireflies, hi there! I was wondering if you would except Wacky Jeans for your Emo…… I know its not something on your wishlist, but it doesn’t hurt to offer.

thanks i would like them but i send emo to becky cuz she sent me candy dreamland dress. thanks for the offer tho!

inki14

Hi! I’m trying to find emo for my little sister(I have some and now she wants it) Is there anything you want for just your emo? I don’t have the holiday spirit things, sorry!!! It’s okay if that’s all you’re looking for. Is the list your wants or haves???

inki14-do you have candy den dress? those are pretty much the only 3 things im lookin for at this moment. do you have a trade list? and that is my trading list

Hi! I have the fairy den dress and the candy dreamland dress . Not sure which you want, because you said ‘candy den dress’ lol. But anyways, let me know if you still need them. If not, no worries, but feel free to send an FR to helloprettypanda. Thanks, and enjoy your day! ~helloprettypanda~

lol sorry i was looking for both and i guess i combined the word lol i dont need them anymore but thanks :)

oh and i also like the candy dreamland dress :) its super cute

coldbear1321

I have Kinzstyle aqua Belt!

I have the watermelon skirt, cloud dress and hat, strawberry jukebox, and nafaria window letme know your offer <3

salpineleopard orry thats my trade list but plmk if u need anything :)

Oh *face palm* thought that was your needs XD so sorry about that but i’m curious what do you need for the candy craving hat?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.