Emo Jeans, Full Elf, Full Swim, and Golden Gown for trade.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Emo Jeans, Full Elf, Full Swim, and Golden Gown for trade.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mislev 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Looking for sail, estore points, or promo. :)
    </p>

123ABC

GummyWormsFTW wrote on 2012-10-21 at 01:43 PM

Hey everyone, sorry I hadn’t replied. Webkinz news wasn’t working for me and when I came to check to see if my forum posted, I didn’t see it till a few days later when I got bored and started scrolling though the next page. xD
      123ABC- I’m sorry your things were taken but I would rather trade my items for things I have been looking for. :L Good luck though!
      Windfola- How many points were you thinking? (:
      leopold- Aw, if you do decide to get more estore points LMK
      LadyOfTheHouse- Thank you for the offer but 3000 points are usually traded for a PSI, depending on the PSI of course. If you get more estore points perhaps we can work out a trade? o:
      DeluxeQueen- I don’t need a sail dress but thanks so much for the offer. ;)
      spunkygirl- I appreciate your interest but I don’t really need those, thanks for offering though and good luck! (:
      I apologize to everyone in advance for the late replies and understand if I’m too late to wok out a trade with Windfola. :L

GummyWorms: Do you need Wacky? If so LMK!

Thanks

~*ABC~*

mislev

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-21 at 02:29 PM

Hey everyone, sorry I hadn’t replied. Webkinz news wasn’t working for me and when I came to check to see if my forum posted, I didn’t see it till a few days later when I got bored and started scrolling though the next page. xD
      123ABC- I’m sorry your things were taken but I would rather trade my items for things I have been looking for. :L Good luck though!
      LadyOfTheHouse- Thank you for the offer but 3000 points are usually traded for a PSI, depending on the PSI of course. If you get more estore points perhaps we can work out a trade? o:
      spunkygirl- I appreciate your interest but I don’t really need those, thanks for offering though and good luck! (:
      I apologize to everyone in advance for the late replies and understand if I’m too late to wok out a trade with Windfola. :L

Hi I can offer 5000 points for your swim, and that is more than it sells for, PLMK DF

gummy…..i can offer 6000 points for both pieces of jingle elf….PLMK if you r interested…
      thanx
      mislev

dogfish

Hi I can offer 5000 points for your swim, and that is more than it sells for, PLMK DF

spunkygirl

I don’t have what you’ve asked for, but would you trade the golden gown for any of these?

spunkygirl’s complete clothing list:
      x ray glasses
      googly eyeglasses
      full rock star outfit
      deluxe disco jacket
      white soccer jersey
      3D glasses
      scarecrow costume
      x ray costume
      card collector cropped jacket
      5 springtime dresses
      5 springtime shoes
      Ms. Santakinz bonnet
      most of zodiac
      eggcellent spring glasses
      blue bunny top hat
      all Sheldon souvenier clothes
      complete shamrockin
      queen Marie’s periwig
      be mine sneakers
      candy factory coveralls
      campkin t shirt
      tween queen dress
      tutti frutti headress
      green popstar dress
      pink popstar dress
      old solar suit helmet
      old solar suit pants
      old solar suit boots
      rockinz mohawk
      clown costume
      clown wig
      clown nose
      funky neon fro
      venetian mask
      snow globe hat
      dapper casual top
      gift box shoes
      superhero outfit
      superhero boots
      chef shirt
      chef hat
      bee tee
      bee pants
      bee antenae
      bramble circlet
      charm fairy skirt
      charm fairy shoes
      academy choir robe
      3 organic sea valderbill masks
      2 louie’s mustaches
      fall cabbie hat
      zombie face paint
      If you like anything, PLMK!
      -spunky

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.