Emo Jeans, Full Elf, Full Swim, and Golden Gown for trade.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Emo Jeans, Full Elf, Full Swim, and Golden Gown for trade.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mislev 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

<p>Looking for sail, estore points, or promo. :)
    </p>

mislev

meyer734 wrote on 2012-10-21 at 03:16 PM

mislev wrote on 2012-10-21 at 02:38 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-21 at 02:29 PM

GummyWormsFTW wrote on 2012-10-21 at 01:43 PM
      Hey everyone, sorry I hadn’t replied. Webkinz news wasn’t working for me and when I came to check to see if my forum posted, I didn’t see it till a few days later when I got bored and started scrolling though the next page. xD
      123ABC- I’m sorry your things were taken but I would rather trade my items for things I have been looking for. :L Good luck though!
      Windfola- How many points were you thinking? (:
      leopold- Aw, if you do decide to get more estore points LMK
      LadyOfTheHouse- Thank you for the offer but 3000 points are usually traded for a PSI, depending on the PSI of course. If you get more estore points perhaps we can work out a trade? o:
      DeluxeQueen- I don’t need a sail dress but thanks so much for the offer. ;)
      spunkygirl- I appreciate your interest but I don’t really need those, thanks for offering though and good luck! (:
      I apologize to everyone in advance for the late replies and understand if I’m too late to wok out a trade with Windfola. :L

Hi I can offer 5000 points for your swim, and that is more than it sells for, PLMK DF

gummy…..i can offer 6000 points for both pieces of jingle elf….PLMK if you r interested…
      thanx
      mislev

How do you trade e store points!? Sorry I have never had any so I was just curious!!!!!!:D Thanks,
      Your pal ,
      ~~~♥Meyer734♥~~~

when someone has an online estore account they can gift points to you with just your user name and the points are sent directly to your WW estore that is on your map….hope this helps……

GummyWormsFTW wrote on 2012-10-16 at 06:17 PM

Looking for sail, estore points, or promo. :)

I’ll offer 10,000 points for your full swim if it’s the GREEN one if you add something. Let m know ASAP please.

meyer734

mislev wrote on 2012-10-21 at 02:38 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-21 at 02:29 PM

GummyWormsFTW wrote on 2012-10-21 at 01:43 PM
      Hey everyone, sorry I hadn’t replied. Webkinz news wasn’t working for me and when I came to check to see if my forum posted, I didn’t see it till a few days later when I got bored and started scrolling though the next page. xD
      123ABC- I’m sorry your things were taken but I would rather trade my items for things I have been looking for. :L Good luck though!
      Windfola- How many points were you thinking? (:
      leopold- Aw, if you do decide to get more estore points LMK
      LadyOfTheHouse- Thank you for the offer but 3000 points are usually traded for a PSI, depending on the PSI of course. If you get more estore points perhaps we can work out a trade? o:
      DeluxeQueen- I don’t need a sail dress but thanks so much for the offer. ;)
      spunkygirl- I appreciate your interest but I don’t really need those, thanks for offering though and good luck! (:
      I apologize to everyone in advance for the late replies and understand if I’m too late to wok out a trade with Windfola. :L

Hi I can offer 5000 points for your swim, and that is more than it sells for, PLMK DF

gummy…..i can offer 6000 points for both pieces of jingle elf….PLMK if you r interested…
      thanx
      mislev

How do you trade e store points!? Sorry I have never had any so I was just curious!!!!!!:D Thanks,

Your pal ,
      ~~~♥Meyer734♥~~~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.