Estore Points for Trade!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Estore Points for Trade!!

This topic contains 173 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Windfola

<p>I have 12,000 estore points for trade. I don’t really have anything in particular that I need for them, but I’m open to any good offers. Please post if interested :-)
    </p>

DeadColours

Windfola- Oh. Alrighty I guess, thanks anyways.

Windfola– I need points… do ya need cats meow garden? Estore rockerz puppy psi? Green Santa? Silver dress? Mummy wrap? I also have more. Lmk if any of these interest u.

-4pb-

Viper888

Jakarta wrote on 2012-10-11 at 03:15 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-09 at 06:44 PM
      I have 12,000 estore points for trade. I don’t really have anything in particular that I need for them, but I’m open to any good offers. Please post if interested :-)

Hi! how do you trade e store ponts? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Ja{<arta 8D

That’s a good question you trade E-store points the same way you tranfer E-store points to your account.

christinekc

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-11 at 03:24 PM

Jakarta – to trade points you go to your estore account and select either “gift points” uner account settings and you type in the user name of the person you want to give them to and the amount you want to give and it sends them to their estore account :)
      Christine – I don’t really need those right now, sorry

Looking for anything else? I have a list on anyone need lorax items. I have full rock costume, fairy princess ballgown, kids theme, husky psi, ect. Sorry if I’m annoying….. I learner from my brother lol. Its fine if your not really looking for anything, I have tons of stuff. Again, I will not be offened if you don’t need any of my items.

KC
      PS do you know the lowest amount of estore points you can send /trade?

Windfola

DeadColours wrote on 2012-10-11 at 04:47 PM

Windfola- Awesome, here’s a list of PSI you can choose from. :)
      Polar Playpen (Baby Penguin)
      Breaching Orca Pond (Orca Whale)
      Icy Fishing Hole Fridge (Penguin)
      Frosty Fireplace (Snowman)
      Puggy Bark-o-lounger (Pug)
      Racetrack Treadmill (Horse)
      Arctic Window (Polar Bear)
      King of the Jungle Throne (Lion)
      Is your user the same as on here? If so I already have you added. ^-^

Hey, I’m sorry but one of my friends said that I shouldn’t trade so many points for a piece of explorer. I’m really sorry, I didn’t realize that it might have been too much. I’m really sorry about that :(

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.