Estore Points for Trade!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Estore Points for Trade!!

This topic contains 173 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Windfola

<p>I have 12,000 estore points for trade. I don’t really have anything in particular that I need for them, but I’m open to any good offers. Please post if interested :-)
    </p>

dogfish

midnightmoon13 wrote on 2012-10-19 at 09:50 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-19 at 04:41 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-19 at 04:04 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-19 at 03:18 PM
      I think it’s going well LOL, I just traded kbk for the sail dress and its really pretty so it’s been going well :)

Forgot to add lol, a self tour of you house with snooping invited? Sounds fun! LOL :) you could come see my house sometime if you wanted, I’ll warn you though, you might get kinda bored, I’ve only decorated a few of the rooms LOL :-)

Well windy, I could say, you might get bored at my house too. I’ve spent years decorating the rooms over and over. LOL I have a couple of friends that just come over to visit the closets. LOL I usually snack at these times. I do like to see other houses, i’ve learned tons this way. There’s only so much you can do with the same “box” again and again,LOL Happy to hear you got the dress, I had to stop myself from sending it, I’m such a spoil sport. LOL TTYL Chloe

hey everyone i have saphire bath tub (nvgo), rockin recording booth, and tons of other things. i’m looking for the snowflake and spooky puppy psi and points.
      Chloe- thanks for the great trade! i thanked u early but don’t think u saw it. Did u send me the clothes AND points???!! because i got 4,000 and don’t know who sent them :) well thanks soo much! :) :) :)

MNM, I left you a post also. Yes, I sent the points, no biggie. hope you can use them. All mystery items tend to come from silly me, LOL TTYL Chloe

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-19 at 04:41 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-19 at 04:04 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-19 at 03:18 PM
      I think it’s going well LOL, I just traded kbk for the sail dress and its really pretty so it’s been going well :)

Forgot to add lol, a self tour of you house with snooping invited? Sounds fun! LOL :) you could come see my house sometime if you wanted, I’ll warn you though, you might get kinda bored, I’ve only decorated a few of the rooms LOL :-)

Well windy, I could say, you might get bored at my house too. I’ve spent years decorating the rooms over and over. LOL I have a couple of friends that just come over to visit the closets. LOL I usually snack at these times. I do like to see other houses, i’ve learned tons this way. There’s only so much you can do with the same “box” again and again,LOL Happy to hear you got the dress, I had to stop myself from sending it, I’m such a spoil sport. LOL TTYL Chloe

hey everyone i have saphire bath tub (nvgo), rockin recording booth, and tons of other things. i’m looking for the snowflake and spooky puppy psi and points.

Chloe- thanks for the great trade! i thanked u early but don’t think u saw it. Did u send me the clothes AND points???!! because i got 4,000 and don’t know who sent them :) well thanks soo much! :) :) :)

Windfola

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-10-19 at 07:04 PM

Hey windy! i should have clarified earlier but i sent a FR from MellarkEverdeen. LMK if you’ve gotten it :)
      ~AQUA

I got it, I like your username, those books/movie were pretty awesome :-) Let me know when (and where) you’d like me to send the points :-)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.