Estore Points for Trade!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Estore Points for Trade!!

This topic contains 173 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Windfola

<p>I have 12,000 estore points for trade. I don’t really have anything in particular that I need for them, but I’m open to any good offers. Please post if interested :-)
    </p>

Would you trade points for hippo bottoms, retired psi, torn, or possibly shuts.

dogfish

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-13 at 10:39 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-13 at 12:38 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-12 at 10:34 PM

sushiprincess wrote on 2012-10-12 at 10:29 PM

sushiprincess wrote on 2012-10-12 at 09:51 PM
      I have tons of old holiday so just request it, this includes holiday night dress and house coat, hippo feet, and many more. I also have the signature lion psi. I also have slips and shuts. Do these interest you? I have more too!!

Do you want any of these items? I have more too!

oops, sorry, I don’t really need any of those right now, thanks for offering though :)

Hi windy you are the best, thanks. I sent a little gift, but you may have a hard time finding it. LOL If you need the plumpy, just LMK and I’ll send them back. I won’t trade them, I never do. TTYL, Chloe

Glad you liked it :-) Thanks so much for the gift, the outfit is really cute!! :-)
      KBK – Sorry, I’ve been having trouble getting wkn to load all day so I haven’t been able to post LOL Have you gotten my request yet? Maybe we can trade tomorrow afternoon :)

Hey, windy, do you know what the gift I sent was? It could me easily missed. It is not in your dock. TTYL Chloe

Windfola

I have tons of old holiday so just request it, this includes holiday night dress and house coat, hippo feet, and many more. I also have the signature lion psi. I also have slips and shuts. Do these interest you? I have more too!!

oops, sorry, I don’t really need any of those right now, thanks for offering though :)

Hi windy you are the best, thanks. I sent a little gift, but you may have a hard time finding it. LOL If you need the plumpy, just LMK and I’ll send them back. I won’t trade them, I never do. TTYL, Chloe

Glad you liked it :-) Thanks so much for the gift, the outfit is really cute!! :-)

KBK – Sorry, I’ve been having trouble getting wkn to load all day so I haven’t been able to post LOL Have you gotten my request yet? Maybe we can trade tomorrow afternoon :)

dogfish

sushiprincess wrote on 2012-10-13 at 06:16 PM

Dog fish, do you have an extra pair of plumpy or wings? I can trade for them if you would like

Hi, wings? those cloud wings? I have some. I have plumpy also, but sadly need next to nothing. I just got the one thing I needed, the peppermint swirl slide. Sorry, DF

Dog fish, do you have an extra pair of plumpy or wings? I can trade for them if you would like

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.