Estore Points for Trade!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Estore Points for Trade!!

This topic contains 173 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Windfola

<p>I have 12,000 estore points for trade. I don’t really have anything in particular that I need for them, but I’m open to any good offers. Please post if interested :-)
    </p>

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-09 at 06:44 PM

I have 12,000 estore points for trade. I don’t really have anything in particular that I need for them, but I’m open to any good offers. Please post if interested :-)

i like your points ! i have neo gothic t.v , bushbaby psi [ might not trade ] and sig. Pomeranian psi ! i have more but i don’t want to post that much today . i really need 3000 points ! if we trade my user name is 1fluffysparkle no caps or spaces . ~gummy

leopold

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-14 at 06:51 PM

Chloe – I just realized that your gift wasn’t just a kp LOL I did manage to find it, it was hiding pretty well though LOL :) Thanks again!! :)
      Sushi – what PSI do you have? :)
      Leopold – could you post some of sig and estore PSI? :-)

sure i have
      stylish siamese sette
      howl and prowl tv
      clockwork fridge
      giant gumball wardrobe
      muddy mire
      country sensation stage
      prye nest bed
      jumbo jungle shower

i think thats all for now PLMKASAP

Windfola

Kbk – would you be able to trade today? :)

Windfola

Chloe – I just realized that your gift wasn’t just a kp LOL I did manage to find it, it was hiding pretty well though LOL :) Thanks again!! :)

Sushi – what PSI do you have? :)

Leopold – could you post some of sig and estore PSI? :-)

leopold

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-12 at 09:02 PM

Ferret – I’ve been doing well, thanks!! I’ve been pretty busy but hopefully this weekend I’ll have more time for webkinz :-) Are you looking for anything right now? :-)
      KBK – I sent you a request, I can send half the points first, then the other half after you send the dress if you’d like, if that doesn’t work we can work something else out :-)
      Fluffy – I can send your points in a moment, would you like them on your fluffysilly account? :-)
      Leopold – I’m not sure, do you have any cool clothes, or PSI? or do you have a diamond piano? let me know what you can offer :-)

for clothes i have rockerz and a robot helmet and i have estore psi or sig

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.