Estore Points for Trade!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Estore Points for Trade!!

This topic contains 173 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Windfola

<p>I have 12,000 estore points for trade. I don’t really have anything in particular that I need for them, but I’m open to any good offers. Please post if interested :-)
    </p>

ferretfriend

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-12 at 09:17 PM

Ferret – I’ve been well, thanks! Are you looking for anything right now? :-)
      KBK – if you’d like I can send half the points first, then the other half after I get the dress. If that doesn’t work we can do something else :-)
      Leopold – Do you have a diamond piano? If not, what do you have to offer :)
      Fluffy – I got the burger suit, thanks! would you like the points send to your fluffysilly account? :)

Hey Windy, Sorry my computer has been acting up LOL. :)

That’s great you’ve been doing well! and yeah. . .Various things, PSI as usually though LOL. :) what have you been looking for?

minigummybears wrote on 2012-10-14 at 08:42 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-09 at 06:44 PM
      I have 12,000 estore points for trade. I don’t really have anything in particular that I need for them, but I’m open to any good offers. Please post if interested :-)

i like your points ! i have neo gothic t.v , bushbaby psi [ might not trade ] and sig. Pomeranian psi ! i have more but i don’t want to post that much today . i really need 3000 points ! if we trade my user name is 1fluffysparkle no caps or spaces . ~gummy

Do u want it ? ~gummy

Jakarta

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-11 at 03:24 PM

Jakarta – to trade points you go to your estore account and select either “gift points” uner account settings and you type in the user name of the person you want to give them to and the amount you want to give and it sends them to their estore account :)
      Christine – I don’t really need those right now, sorry

ohhhhhh! Thanks! I would trade MY points but my mom would NEVER!! let me. But thx for the help

1D Ja{<arta 1D

Windfola

leopold wrote on 2012-10-14 at 07:56 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-14 at 06:51 PM
      Chloe – I just realized that your gift wasn’t just a kp LOL I did manage to find it, it was hiding pretty well though LOL :) Thanks again!! :)
      Sushi – what PSI do you have? :)
      Leopold – could you post some of sig and estore PSI? :-)

sure i have
      stylish siamese sette
      howl and prowl tv
      clockwork fridge
      giant gumball wardrobe
      muddy mire
      country sensation stage
      prye nest bed
      jumbo jungle shower
      i think thats all for now PLMKASAP

I’m sorry but I don’t need those right now, thanks for offering though :)

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-14 at 06:51 PM

Chloe – I just realized that your gift wasn’t just a kp LOL I did manage to find it, it was hiding pretty well though LOL :) Thanks again!! :)
      Sushi – what PSI do you have? :)
      Leopold – could you post some of sig and estore PSI? :-)

i have a blue hearts dress for trade i need 2000 estore points please for a challange

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.