Estore Points Trading

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Estore Points Trading

This topic contains 34 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone! Yeah I know, yet another forum for estore points. :P I noticed there were quite a few so I apologize for cluttering up the forums farther. Anyone is more than welcome to trade for points here as well, so hopefully we’ll be able this forum up instead of creating more. Personally I’m slowly saving up to eventually afford a birthstone pet so every little but helps. Like I said, anyone is welcome to post their list as well. Here is mine: Peridot Gemster, Rockerz Raccoon face stickers and suit, Rockerz Cow shoes, White Tiger PSI, Love Monkey PSI, and Chocolate Lab PSI. I’m sure I have more that I’m failing to remember right now but that’s most of my trade list. :)

ladygaudiel

Are Kinzstyle clothes enough to trade for estore points? i’m planning to buy some soon and hopefully trade the clothes for points.

ladygaudiel

Hey DF i finished my trade for the marshmallow seeds a while ago. i don’t have any estore points so i have to trade for them first. Thanks for all your help. ~Gaudi

ladygaudiel

Hey @Dogfish. Thanks for the info. yes i’m looking for marshmallow seeds but i’m trying to trade for it. is slips and a KC coin a fair trade for it? No i’m not deluxe I would like to trade for some estore points though. i dont have a lot by way of PSIs just have buried bone fridge and B&W skunk fridge, amethyst lamps, amazing treasure chest, nafaria posters, nafaria plushes, wild west train, nafaria house candelabras, whimsical wonderland wallpaper, yoga ball bed, neo gothic fireplace, compass side table, rock garden, plumpys writing desk, royal reign rug, KC coins, slips, ghost pirate hat, wool scarf jacket, ms birdys pink blazer, black winter buckle shoes, green cat eat toque, brown adventure parkas, and amanda panda dress . ~gaudi

dogfish

LadyG, I have seeds just sitting in the dock, please use them. I got stuck with a bunch of lollipop seeds, estore, stuck in the dock forever more. Check on your webkinz account to see if you can buy seeds and then LMK, DF

cutieny2008

I just know you probably don’t want anything to do with me. I just want to say I’m sorry. I honestly don’t know what I did, and I want to know that I really don’t have a bad opinion of you. I just want to know what I did that would make you feel that way.

ladygaudiel

Hey i was wondering how people trade estore points and what kind of item usually get traded for estore points. i would really like to have some points for some estore seeds/ food makers or to unlock magical forest areas but i don’t know the mechanics or values. to trade i have yoga bed, ambulance, rares, PSI: buried bone fridge, B & W skunk fridge, beautiful blush treadmill (pink pony), big top go cart (elephant psi), 3 amethyst lamps. amazing treasure chest, nafaria house lamps. Thanks!

dogfish

Hi LadyG, well you just transfer your points from your estore account to your friends webkinz account. Not every item is available there, but what you buy goes right into your dock. Did you need marshmallow seeds? I have lots of those from something we did, got one at each account. JLMK Are you deluxe?

Hi there Starbucks. :) Was wondering how many points you might like for your Love Monkey PSI? I don’t have all that many currently, but am definitely interested in that PSI! LMK, thanks.

dogfish

HI starbucks, how many points do you have now? Which pet did you have in mind? I will trade for your peridot gemster. I have started a special gem car hoarding room. LOL I will check back soon, Chloe

dogfish

Hi starbucks, I will trade points for your peridot car. Just send and I’ll send today. LMK if you get the gem pup, I have a special gift for that pet. TTYL Chloe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.