Estore Points Trading

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Estore Points Trading

This topic contains 34 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone! Yeah I know, yet another forum for estore points. :P I noticed there were quite a few so I apologize for cluttering up the forums farther. Anyone is more than welcome to trade for points here as well, so hopefully we’ll be able this forum up instead of creating more. Personally I’m slowly saving up to eventually afford a birthstone pet so every little but helps. Like I said, anyone is welcome to post their list as well. Here is mine: Peridot Gemster, Rockerz Raccoon face stickers and suit, Rockerz Cow shoes, White Tiger PSI, Love Monkey PSI, and Chocolate Lab PSI. I’m sure I have more that I’m failing to remember right now but that’s most of my trade list. :)

Hi everyone! Does anyone have any Points for trade? I offer Cell Phone Sofa, Pink Webkinz Hoody, Undersea Dress, and some more! Just LMK! ~*~DQ00~*~

Thank you so much, they’re absolutely adorable! I’m kinda obsessed with slippers so I love these and the pajamas are really cute as well. If there’s anything you’re looking for PLMK I would love to help search for it. LOL, I hate when surprises get spoiled but I’m sure friendly will love it anyways. Thank you again. :)

friendly1

Starbucks, points sent and boots gotten, thanks so much. Chloe, thanks for the surprise pj’s bff, they are adorable! TTYL both of you.

dogfish

Hi friendly, I bet that was a very big surprise. LOL Just found out we can’t gift the new basket of eggs. guess I’ll be sending points for the basket instead. You can buy it from your account. TTYL C

Friendly- Sure, that sounds great! I can be the same way LOL. I’ll send the shoes over ASAP. Chloe- I checked my account and can’t seem to find ‘em. It’s alright if it doesn’t work out though. You’ve already given me so much. It was nice seeing you both in the Clubhouse last night. :)

dogfish

Hey, star, it just got sent. We had to call for the surprise I sent friendly, also PJs. LOL Some surprise, “nothing”. LOL We are used to it and love talking to the guys that work there anyway. TTYL Chloe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.