Estore Points Trading

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Estore Points Trading

This topic contains 34 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone! Yeah I know, yet another forum for estore points. :P I noticed there were quite a few so I apologize for cluttering up the forums farther. Anyone is more than welcome to trade for points here as well, so hopefully we’ll be able this forum up instead of creating more. Personally I’m slowly saving up to eventually afford a birthstone pet so every little but helps. Like I said, anyone is welcome to post their list as well. Here is mine: Peridot Gemster, Rockerz Raccoon face stickers and suit, Rockerz Cow shoes, White Tiger PSI, Love Monkey PSI, and Chocolate Lab PSI. I’m sure I have more that I’m failing to remember right now but that’s most of my trade list. :)

Oh, well in that case if you you’re searching for any other cars I’d be happy to help look for them as well. It’s really alright, I miss plenty of birthdays myself and I didn’t tell anyone about it really so don’t feel bad. Currently I have 8500 eStore points (Mostly thanks to our previous trade so thank you.) I’m almost there YIPPEE! LOL. I’d be happy to post a new list to trade for a few more if that’s alright? :o Just LMK your thoughts and what you’re looking for. :)

dogfish

Hi I am looking for a few items right now, the color changing chair, prehistoric stove, and ruby window. LOL I didn’t mean to tell anyone about my BD either, but it just didn’t work out. I really want to help you get your gem pup, so will send the points soon. If you get any thing on my list, just send it. No hurry, none are the last item I need to finish a room, LOL TTYL Chloe

Hey Chloe! I’m sorry I exited the trade table like that, I was silenced for ten minutes but I don’t know why. I was making a few typos so maybe that contributed. Its was nice to actually see you on Webkinz LOL. I can’t thank you enough for the gift, you’ve done so much for me already. If it wasn’t for you, NB, friendly, and Cutieace I would have quit by now so thank you. :) Is there ANYTHING you need? I feel bad knowing you were trying to create a gem car room yet you sent me one. I actually collect gem stuff so I absolutely loved the car and the box. Please let me know if there is anything I can help look for, you give so much away I’m sure there has to be something you fancy. :)

dogfish

Hi starbucks, I have plenty problems with the warnings and such also. Not sure what I say, so confusing. When i spoke about my gem car room, I was kinda kidding. it’s really just a room full of cars. I just like to hoard, LOL I got the extra car just for your BD, too bad i missed your BD day. How many points do you need for your gem dog? Would love to help, and I’ll be buying my points this weekend. Happy Birthday, Star, TTYL Chloe

dogfish

Thanks, starbucks, all sent. Keep me posted, TTTYL Chloe

Hi Chloe, I wanted to let you know I just sent the Gemster over. I wish you luck on your Gem car room! :)

Starbucks, I did end up getting the PSI in the trading rooms the other day, sorry about that. Glad to hear your internet is fixed and all is well now. Again, so sorry! I wish you the best in your search for points. :)

Okay, that’s no problem. I’m glad you were able to find one. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.