Estore Points Trading

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Estore Points Trading

This topic contains 34 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hey everyone! Yeah I know, yet another forum for estore points. :P I noticed there were quite a few so I apologize for cluttering up the forums farther. Anyone is more than welcome to trade for points here as well, so hopefully we’ll be able this forum up instead of creating more. Personally I’m slowly saving up to eventually afford a birthstone pet so every little but helps. Like I said, anyone is welcome to post their list as well. Here is mine: Peridot Gemster, Rockerz Raccoon face stickers and suit, Rockerz Cow shoes, White Tiger PSI, Love Monkey PSI, and Chocolate Lab PSI. I’m sure I have more that I’m failing to remember right now but that’s most of my trade list. :)

pokefrevr

Hi guys! I need eStore points. I have tons of PSI, rare and exclusive. I also have the Glittering Evening Gown, Neo Gothic Dress and Sleep Walking Hat. Let me know! BTW, I’m very trustworthy; I do need you to send first though! ~Pokefrevr

friendly1

Hi Starbucks, I got a few points today so how about I send you 3,000 points for your white tassle cowboy boots. I somehow ended up with an extra hat and vest and hate incomplete sets, LOL! I won’t be home till about eight kinz time and can send points over then if okay with you. TTYYL

dogfish

Hey, bffs, anything pop into your account, LMK if any body got any PJs. Chloe

Chloe- Actually I traded with AIW for the stove so it’s all thanks to her. :) I was just trying to trade for the slippers if that’s alright. I will send the snake stove over anyways, I owe you so much for everything you’ve sent me. I was SO happy when I purchased my pet with the points you sent so it’s the least I can do. Is there anything else on my trade list that interested you?

dogfish

Hey star, LMK if the items showed up in your account. If not, no problem it can be fixed with a call. We are already calling anyway, LOL Thanks, for the great trade, TTYS Chloe

EVERYONE- Here’s my “Newish” Trade List: Creepy Bed, Lovely Monkey Armchair, Cocoa Basket Bed, Jungle Cat Perch, Trailblazin’ Terrier Scooter, Arctic Window, Bakin’ Snake Stove, King Of The Jungle Throne, Charmed Dress, Groovy Disco Jacket, Rockerz Leather Jacket, Glam Rock Jump Suit, Glam Rock Face Sticker, White Tassel Cowboy Boots and Hippo Costume- Shirt. I probably have more I’ll just have to sort through my dock. If anyone is interested in these I’d love to trade a few of them for the Sock Monkey Pajama Slippers. :o Chloe- I’m still searching for the items you listed so hopefully I’ll find ‘em soon. :)

dogfish

Hi starbucks, I was so happy to get the stove, you must be an awesome trader. Nothing else needed. I may want to trade for your snake and bake stove, i don’t have that one. Can we purchase the sock monkey stuff from out accounts, I’ll check and send.  TTYS Chloe

dogfish

Hey star, it has to be sent, LMK if you get it. If you don’t mind me asking, do you already have the PJs and just need the slippers? Or are you saying you need the entire set? PLMK Confused Chloe

I was just able to trade for the stove so I went ahead and sent that over, I’m not entirely sure to which account though. LOL. Thank you again, I’ll keep looking for your other wants. :)

Chloe, I can not thank you enough. I’ll be searching for the items you listed non stop LOL.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.