ESTORE POINTS WANTED :)

Home Forums eStore – Archives ESTORE POINTS WANTED :)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  sugar9674sera7 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

cfskate

<p>Hey everyone! I really need Estore Points and my username on Webkinz is CFskate8. I have a lot to offer so please LMK if you could send me some and we can work out something! :)
    </p>

sisterleah1965 wrote on 2012-10-25 at 11:16 AM

cfskate wrote on 2012-10-24 at 05:34 PM
      Hey everyone! I really need Estore Points and my username on Webkinz is CFskate8. I have a lot to offer so please LMK if you could send me some and we can work out something! :)

I really need some shuts. I would be willing to go 15000 estore points, which would be $15. seriously. I will be checking this forum frequently. Anyone interested just let me kno.

Hey sisterleah,
      I would love to trade with you for Points :)
      I don’t need 15,000, maybe just 5,000 LMK
      Also my UN is amilehigh, so if you want to trade, please send to my account, once I receive my points I will send you the Shuts immidiatly.Thanks you :)

~Princessjrc~

nutty_buddy

sisterleah1965 wrote on 2012-10-25 at 11:16 AM

Hey everyone! I really need Estore Points and my username on Webkinz is CFskate8. I have a lot to offer so please LMK if you could send me some and we can work out something! :)

I really need some shuts. I would be willing to go 15000 estore points, which would be $15. seriously. I will be checking this forum frequently. Anyone interested just let me kno.

sisterleah

I have several pairs of shuts, they were recently given away on a parent click….LMK because I would just do a regular trade, no need fot $15 in estore points lol I have a total of like 8 of the rock outfits LOL :P

NB

BTW… My user name on webkinz is sisterleah1965. You will need to friend me to send me the shuts. All i need to send you the estore points is your username. No joke. All I want is the shuts, no PSI, no rares….I have enough stuff. Shuts only. 15000. Lets make a deal. :) !!!!!

123ABC

Hey there! I dont have any eStore Points, but I have Charm Tiara! LMK if you need it and if you do LMK your offer! Thx!

~*ABC~*

The forum ‘eStore – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.