ESTORE POINTS WANTED :)

Home Forums eStore – Archives ESTORE POINTS WANTED :)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  sugar9674sera7 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

cfskate

<p>Hey everyone! I really need Estore Points and my username on Webkinz is CFskate8. I have a lot to offer so please LMK if you could send me some and we can work out something! :)
    </p>

I have 1500, LMK if you still want them.

LEG11

anan262 wrote on 2012-12-11 at 05:23 PM

PLZZ TELL ME HOW TO TRADE ESTORE POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im pretty sure you send them by kinzpost but i dont know cause i dont have any

anan262

PLZZ TELL ME HOW TO TRADE ESTORE POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anan262

How do you trade estore points???????????????????????!?!!??!!??!?!?!!!!!!
      Please tell me!!!

LEG11

Hi! I’m new to this forum, but i hav posts on a couple others. Im in desperate need of points. If you’re looking for specifics, plmkasap! I really need points. My highest offer right now is Carrot Juicer (sig psi). If you have points and wanna trade please let me know now. Thnx!!

The forum ‘eStore – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.