ESTORE POINTS WANTED :)

Home Forums eStore – Archives ESTORE POINTS WANTED :)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  sugar9674sera7 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

cfskate

<p>Hey everyone! I really need Estore Points and my username on Webkinz is CFskate8. I have a lot to offer so please LMK if you could send me some and we can work out something! :)
    </p>

Steffeefacee wrote on 2012-10-25 at 07:06 PM

sisterleah1965 wrote on 2012-10-25 at 11:16 AM

cfskate wrote on 2012-10-24 at 05:34 PM
      Hey everyone! I really need Estore Points and my username on Webkinz is CFskate8. I have a lot to offer so please LMK if you could send me some and we can work out something! :)

I really need some shuts. I would be willing to go 15000 estore points, which would be $15. seriously. I will be checking this forum frequently. Anyone interested just let me kno.

I have a pair of shuts. I can actually send full rock outfit. Let me know.

Wow!!! You have the full rock outfit??? How did I miss this post??? How many points do you need????

Hannah412

sisterleah1965 wrote on 2012-10-25 at 11:29 AM

BTW… My user name on webkinz is sisterleah1965. You will need to friend me to send me the shuts. All i need to send you the estore points is your username. No joke. All I want is the shuts, no PSI, no rares….I have enough stuff. Shuts only. 15000. Lets make a deal. :) !!!!!

I have added you on there, as you see. I am Gizzy321123. If you still want shutters, send me points then I sent shuts? (:

Hannah412

@Sisterleah–I just sent you a FR. (: If you want to exchange, send me the points and I’ll send you shuts? (:

Princessjrc…. I sent you a friend request. If you still want to trade the shuts for 8,000 estore points, I am ready to trade. Just accept my friend request. Please, I’d like to get this completed tonight if you can. Accept my friend request, confirm your name…”Princessjrc”, then I will send the points, you send the shuts as a gift. No joke. I am ready. Thanks!!!

nutty_buddy

4842polarbears wrote on 2012-10-25 at 05:08 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-25 at 11:30 AM

sisterleah1965 wrote on 2012-10-25 at 11:16 AM

cfskate wrote on 2012-10-24 at 05:34 PM
      Hey everyone! I really need Estore Points and my username on Webkinz is CFskate8. I have a lot to offer so please LMK if you could send me some and we can work out something! :)

I really need some shuts. I would be willing to go 15000 estore points, which would be $15. seriously. I will be checking this forum frequently. Anyone interested just let me kno.

sisterleah
      I have several pairs of shuts, they were recently given away on a parent click….LMK because I would just do a regular trade, no need fot $15 in estore points lol I have a total of like 8 of the rock outfits LOL :P
      NB

hi NB! its me 4444polarbears, normal account won’t work. anyway, remember that trade we were discussing? cotton candy closet and big bark clock tower for catnip canopy gazebo and [to be decided]? i have been trying to reach you, lol. anyway, even though it was a click, i kind of need shuts lol. since you have ‘several pairs’ lol, i would also like to make something work for them lol. or maybe the [to be decided] could be a rock outfit, lol. lmk soon!
      -4pb-

HI!!!! Yeah we can do that!!! I can do the gazebo and the full rock outfit for the closet and the tower….sound good?? I have SO many of those outfits lol I don’t even close to need them all lol!! I would really not want to see you spend the cost of a pet on something that I could get for you! :)

NB

The forum ‘eStore – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.