ever won a quick event?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ever won a quick event?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  momofredheadboys 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

just now i won first place in cooking.

I have won once and got the lily pad side table from the wshop swamp theme. Not the greatest prize, but I still couldn’t believe I won a quick draw. It was over a year ago.

OK guess I need to read better. I thought you meant the quick draw event on the daily activities. Sorry about that.

bunnyheaven

Hey morhb! There’s no problem in misreading something. I had to log out when you invited me over. It wasn’t loading. :( For an unknown reason, every time I tried to invite you over my phone shut off….and shut off….and shut off…..and shut off! Sorry about that. I did want to come over. You need to come over to my house and see my new bunny room. It’s awesome. ttyl bunnyheaven:)

@ bunny – Mine kept doing the same thing. So, maybe next time. I would love to see your new bunny room, can’t wait. Bye

bunnyheaven

oh yeah….like a million times! LOL. I usually win in running though. Congratulations on your cooking win! Haven’t won one of those…yet bunnyheaven:)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.