Exclusive items for trade?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Exclusive items for trade?

This topic contains 95 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Gracie10294 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Does anyone have exclusive items? Please let me know :)

chillylily

Could you please post a list of the things you would be willing to trade Girlsrule122345?

bunnyheaven

Hi chillylily, is your hollow log lounger still for trade? If it is then what do you want for it? PLMKASAP thanks, bunnyheaven:)

dogfish

Hi bunny, the things I sent to you are all for your new room. That is if you like them. LOL I am almost done helping my bff with her rockerz room. I would love to help you make your music bedroom. LMK if that is OK with you. If you meet me in the CH, we can brainstorm. TTYL DF

bunnyheaven

Hey dogfish! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I LOVE THEM!! My mom was trying to help me decorate my music room a few days ago and we were looking in the wshop for blk/wht tile! (but of course, there wasn’t any!) What you sent me will look great in there!!! thanks again! And it would be great if you could help me! Where in the CH? do you mean the TR? PLMK thanks, bunnyheaven:) P.S. BTW, yesterday was my birthday that’s why I sent you that letter. It was kinda weird b/c all of a sudden you sent me all this awesome stuff! LOL

dogfish

Hi bunny, how lucky for me to send gifts on your BD. Wow. I finished with my bff’s room today, so if you invite me over soon I can see the progress. Then I can see what will look good. You would be surprised how so many PSI can create anything you like. Maybe the rockerz piano, the one that looks like shoe. I will dwell on your room, OK? LOL Happy Birthday Bunny. Hey, I play the trumpet, piano and guitar, and I’m in my school band. See ya soon, Chloe I was talking about meeting in the rooms, not trading one. I have chat plus.

forest85

hey DF, she loved the things you sent and boy was she surprised! it was her bday yesterday and so that was kind of a bonus. my lil sister is 15. (: about the room, im not sure what she is looking to do with it. the flooring that you sent was exactly what she had been looking for. she plays cello and is very into orchestra. we don’t have KCplus but I can get on a friends free account that has it. you are already on the friends list on it. its bbggll. oh and thanks for having us over yesterday. it is fun just to look around at all your stuff! I don’t know how you don’t get lost in your house… or maybe you do. lol TTYL forest

dogfish

Hey forest, I am trying to get the table for your friend Jane right now. I will send to you along with the two chairs she needs. I can meet you today, I would like to see which item I have that you and bunny would like to have. DF

forest85

ok thanks. when?

bunnyheaven

Thanks dogfish! I almost don’t want to use that estore stuff…JK LOL. I will put the stuff in somewhere and invite you over so you can tell me what you think. Um, I don’t have KC plus :( so maybe I can meet you on the other account (see my sis’ post below) sometime to brainstorm. I don’t get the rockerz piano PSI thing…was that supposed to be a joke? If not you might want to explain it again. :D I’ll probably get my sister to explain it to me anyway b/c she has to do that all the time. LOL See ya in WW! bunnyheaven:)

forest85

Hey, DF. Do you happen to have a rare Egyptian coffee table that you would be willing to trade? I have been looking for it for a friend for a while and can’t find it anywhere so I thought I’d ask you. I can send you some more rares in trade…BTW, I am sending you some AP flowers. TTYL

forest85

hey DF I am trying to meet you in the TR… I don’t have KC plus

dogfish

Hi bunny, I was thinking that piano would look good, but changed my mind. It was too rocker, and so I sent the other piano, it looks more classic. I have one more item, but need to see your room first. Did you like the purple furniture? It should be looking pretty good by now. TTYL DF

bunnyheaven

Hey dogfish, thanks for sending me all that stuff. I put It in my room and it looked okay but I realized that it just wasn’t me and I don’t think I can put all that in there. I guess when you said you wanted to help me I didn’t realize that meant you would send me everything for the room. I was just thinking about like the floor you sent me. I realized that I designed all my rooms and it just doesn’t fit so I’ll have to do it differently. I do hope you understand. Just let me know what of your things you want back and I will send them back to you. Thanks for helping me. bunnyheaven:)

dogfish

Hi bunny, If you don’t want to keep the items I sent, that’s oK, just send whatever you don’t like back. I’m sure you can find a use for the estore items, they are cool and look good in all rooms. I tried to see your room in my head and sent the items I thought would work, but your room has to reflect your taste, not mine. I totally under stand, since all I do is design on WW. Did you guys like the promo gifts? If you didn’t send them back and I’ll send something different. Maybe you would like two fountains, or something. JLMK I have the spree drums if you need them for the room. They match the keyboard. TTYL DF

bunnyheaven

HI dogfish. I’m so glad you understood. Are you sure it’s okay if I keep some of the stuff? Do you get the drums from spree? Because I didn’t see them last time I was at the mall. PLMK P.S. Thanks for the promo stuff, it’s really cool. bunnyheaven:)

Yes I will :) but, just tell me what you want please so we can work something out thanks! :D

chillylily

I’d be willing to trade the tv for a nice dress.

thanks df so much!!! :)

Because I will send u a gift back :) it’s just that I send my friends gifts all the time ;)

That’s to DF the gift thing lol ohhhhh I will add u promise DF :)

Rabbit eared television?! O my gosh I have been looking for that for a long time what would you take for it? I will reply when I get on what new things I have ;)

i have some. exclusives list; king of the garden statue, Rocket ship lounger, Happily Ever After cake, Zangoz Chosocolat fountain, Yellow plasma ball, forumula blackbourd (idk if its exclusibe),

dogfish

Hi girlsrule, what kind of items are you needing. I have more stuff in my dock than I want to admit. Make a list, add me clo91 and clo92, and if you need a ton add clo93, LOL Just be aware I may need to locate items and that takes time , sometimes. I would be more than happy to help if I can, DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.