Exclusive items for trade?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Exclusive items for trade?

This topic contains 95 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Gracie10294 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Does anyone have exclusive items? Please let me know :)

chillylily

Hey Girlsrule/Gracie, a couple weeks ago I checked my messages and saw that someone had sent me some eStore clothes but it didn’t say who and I was wondering if you had sent them to me. Did you send those to me? Oh, and thank you so much! I love meeting up with you every day! I’ve had sooooooo much fun!!!!! And when we were in the Garden Yard at the Clubhouse and we were zooming around in circles on those chairs I was laughing my head off!!! Thank you so much! And I’m sorry about the checkers game last night; I kept on trying to move but nothing happened. Sorry. Do you need anything? Oh, and about the chocolate turnovers: could you send me a few(and possibly some PSF’s for my museum, too?)?. Do you need any PSF’s(I noticed you had a PSF museum too, LOL)? Oh, wow, you are so much fun! We practically spend every minute in WW together :D !!! And I was wondering…… could you maybe help to solve the Neon Tutu? You don’t have to but every person who helps, brings us closer to solving it! I’ve got a forum for solving it called “It’s pink, yellow, aqua, green, purple, and blue! It’s the Neon Tutu!!!”. You can find it in my profile. Thanks! You are so much fun! Can’t wait to play with you in WW!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Gracie10294

and no I did not send you estore clothes maybe it was df or becky :) If I could send you estore clothes and the turnover machine I would in a heartbeat but sadly, I can’t. Your friend, Gracie

Gracie10294

hey yes I will send you a lot of turn overs each day and psfs, also yes I will help solve the neon tutu I love spending time with you to! I was laughing so hard to when we did that. LOL still laughing!! :D ( laughs ) I took a picture of us. :)

Everyone!! Attention please! This forum is open! It became a trading forum for only the ones that say their trading list then I will say what I’m trading for that item :) please only me trade with the other people but, if anyone wants to help me please tell me! :) -Girls rule

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.