Exclusive items for trade?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Exclusive items for trade?

This topic contains 95 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Gracie10294 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Does anyone have exclusive items? Please let me know :)

chillylily

Okay, fine. I’ll tell you my Webkinz username. My username is friend2day. I’m already friends with you dogfish(thanks for the awesome gifts). Please feel free to friend me. I’ll most likely say yes, but you have to tell me what your Webkinz username is or I won’t know who you are. TTFN(Ta ta for now).

Will u take the pony dress the pink sparkly one that only comes with the pony ( I think ) lol

gracie10294 I added you lol ;)

dogfish

Hi chilly, I would like to trade for the log lounger, and send to my friend bunny. JLMK what you would like. It is a special sig item, I think, so maybe a POTM or a PSI. Just tell me what you need and I’l send it to you. Gracie, you need to try to remember your password, I sent the rabbit TV there and I think other exclusives also. If you can find one pet code, that will work too. DF

ok I tried I can’t find it sorry :( but I will try harder

Becky71W

Yes you should try. I even sent you an item from the eStore to your girlsrule account before I knew you couldn’t remember your password.

dogfish

OMG great minds do think a like. LOL hey Becky, I sent a bunch of exclusive from all accounts, you know me. LOL I hoard everything, including tokens. Glad I didn’t get to the estore like you. LOL TTYS Chloe

I got the e store I looked in my school folder I found one of the codes to that account It is working now :) thank you Becky and Chloe :) from y’all’s friend girls rule

forest85

hey

I have a pink pony sparkly dress if you are interested please reply thanks! Oh my un on ww is, gracie10294 :D

chillylily

Oops! I’m sorry Girlsrule122345. I sent a friend request to your account that doesn’t work. My Webkinz username is friend2day. I’ll send the rabbit tv to you if you friend me.

chillylily

Hey girlsrule, how do you make smiley faces? I’m going to send you a friend request. I’m not going to post my username on webkinz newz so after and if you friend me i’ll send you the rabbit tv, an Elegant Ball Gown, and Zangoz Slippers as a sign so you know who I am (please don’t post my webkinz username).

chillylily

Yes bunnyheaven! My hollow log lounger is still for trade! I don’t really have anything specific in mind to trade it for…. so could you please post a list of the stuff you’d be willing to trade?

bunnyheaven

Hey chillylily! Awesome! Um, let me look at what I have…I’m actually looking for one for my sister. She “designed” an awesome treehouse room for our brother but she needed two loungers and we each only got one. (for a challenge I think). So she sent him hers so his room could be complete but now she misses her lounger. Anyway, I’ll tell her to post on here and between the two of us, we should have something you want! Alright, it is a item so I will trade; polka dot laundry hamper, kinzcash side table, wind farm turbine, 2011 santakinz snow globe. I’ll keep looking. GTG ttyl PLMK bunnyheaven:)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.